May 2015 reviews - London

Reviews of the show
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: May 2015 reviews - London

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you for a wonderful review, Flying high.

It's great to read how other people react to the show.

If you get chance then do go back again. As you have already done, watch what is going on in the sidelines. There is far too much to take on board in 3 visits. That's my excuse for going back anyway :)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Flyin high
Small Boy

Post by Flyin high »

Billy Whiz wrote:Thank you for a wonderful review, Flying high.

If you get chance then do go back again. As you have already done, watch what is going on in the sidelines. There is far too much to take on board in 3 visits. That's my excuse for going back anyway :)
Thanks Billy Whiz. I'm sure I'll be back at some point, but just not sure how soon it will be. I'd love to catch Bradley if I can (and of course Thomas or Elliott if they perform again at some point). For now, I will make do with the brilliant DVD....and all the fab reviews that get posted here :D
ogio
Small Boy

Post by ogio »

Friday May 29th

Elliott is back! And we were all treated to a Billy masterclass. He looks so at home on the VP stage, it's as if he'd never been away. His Letter scene was excellent - never noticed him mouthing the words before. His Mum was in the audience too. Angry Dance - well, it was his usual powerful performance. He lost control of Sindy in the Winter scene such was the ferocity of his swings! Dream Ballet was beautiful and Electricty well worthy of the standing ovations!

Tomi was Michael and had the audience in stitches and Demi was Debbie with some excellent little touches with Ruthie as Mrs W.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:Thank you for a wonderful review, Flying high.

What Billy Whiz said!!! :D Great review, Flyin high!

-Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee

Return to “Reviews - London”