June 2015 reviews - London

Reviews of the show
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: June 2015 reviews - London

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you everybody for the wonderful reviews. They are the next best thing to actually being there.

As I have said many time "Keep 'em coming" :)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: June 2015 reviews - London

Post by Billy Whiz »

Tuesday, June 30th.

Thomas, Tomi and Demi.

This was my first time seeing the new cast and I was suitably impressed. I must admit I did miss not seeing Spencer Cartwright up on the stage though :(

There was a major technical fault during Express. There was no visible problem to the audience but the show was stopped for nearly 30 minutes. This is when the true professionalism of the cast shows through as Thomas and Tomi just restarted at the point they were stopped as if nothing had happened.

A wonderful show, apart from the delay, which finished at 10.45pm with no finale.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Reviews - London”