Small Boys

bubsycm
Debbie

Re: Small Boys

Post by bubsycm »

I thought that was him! Didn't see the show- just the advert.
Charlotte x
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have been given permission by his mum to say that it is also Small Boy Logan Shearer's last show this coming Saturday evening.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
debbie
Audience Member

Post by debbie »

It is also Rudi's last performance on Saturday matinee 29th May.
Thank you to all the forum members who make up such an enthusiastic part of the audience and always make the children in the show feel special.
Rudi has had a wonderful time playing small boy and will hopefully be back on stage or screen somewhere soon.
Best Wishes to all we have really enjoyed reading your reviews.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Good luck to Logan and Rudi - they have both been awesome small boys. Im sure we will see them elsewhere - they are very talented little lads. Hope you both enjoy your last show xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Post by Meagan312 »

Aww so sad. Good luck guys!
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Good luck to both of you! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Well done Logan on your fantastic last performance - loved the extra loud w****r !!!!! Had the audience in stictches xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Small Boy Edward Sharpe's mum has been in touch with me and asked for the following notice to be posted.

Dear All,
Just to say a big thank you for all your appreciation of the show and the support that you have given Edward (no longer quite such a) Small Boy Sharpe, over the last few months. He has his last Wednesday (17 Nov) and last Thursday Matinée (18) this week, plus his last three shows next week. We have been privileged to be part of Billy, and want to thank all at the theatre, in casting, the chaperones and the many supporters for making it such an amazing experience for him, and indeed for us. I will not know what to do of an evening now! Will hope to keep up with everyone's news on here and via 'The Appreciation Societies'.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
san321
Audience Member

Post by san321 »

Hi, Paddy Hewitt also has his last performance this Saturday night - 23rd November. We hope to see Edward as he leaves the theatre after his matinee on Saturday as Paddy and he rehearsed together earlier in the year and would like to wish him luck. Paddy has loved being part of the show and hopes to return in the future. I echo Sam in thanking you all for your support of our 'small boys'. Regards Sandra
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for your message, Sandra. We all wish Paddy the very best and hope to see him back on stage in the future.:D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”