Brad Wilson

pinknick103
Tony

Re: Brad Wilson

Post by pinknick103 »

It will be a massive blow to everyone to see the hugely talented Brad leave the show. I for one will really miss seeing him. I havn't seen him that many times, but had hoped I had a fair bit of time to see many more of his performances. The last time I saw him, I did think god hes suddenly got so tall.
I love how he is so smiley, especially in the finale
I get my october rota tomorrow, so Ill know then if I can go - fingers crossed
All the best Brad - you will be missed so much xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

We are still trying to get this confirmed from the Production Company.

So just in case things do change, we should hold off on futher best wishes until we know 100% concrete, and then we can continue on in the traditional fashion. :D
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
Justin
Tall Boy

Post by Justin »

I guess attempting to get confirmation is sensible. As long as it doesn't include asking for permission whether they're happy for us to discuss this publicly. If they're unhappy that Brad has told the world - well tough. We're unofficial. Although this begs the question of what we do if we can't get confirmation/the powers that be refuse to give confirmation one way or the other until much closer the time.

It's almost ironic in a sense - that on the one hand the sole reason that we don't speculate on leaving dates is to spare the kid's feelings (and as far as I understand it has nothing to do with whether the production are happy or not), and on the other hand when we get a source that pupports to be from the kid himself and have no reason to doubt it - if anyone investigated further it appears his entire extended family are on the FB group as well - we say, well we're not sure about you..we'll wait for confirmation from your boss. This of course has no intention of causing hurt to the kid (in much the same way that speculation has no intention of causing hurt to the leavers), but it does seem...ironic - if we're going to operate on the principle that a kid might not understand that speculation of leaving dates aren't mean spirited - the "not yet adult enough to understand" principle (which I agree with btw), we're clearly using a different principle when we display a skepticism to his statement that is of course in his own best interests, and yet this disbelief has the same potential of causing unintended hurt.

Whatever, I'll stop and to make this Brad-themed as opposed to policy issues...

Good on you, Brad. Well done - in more ways than one. ;)
Red's my colour
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

Well spoken, Justin. Although you believe it's sensible to do so, I've never understood why we need to await "permission" from the company, after the child's family has given us the go ahead to report the date for his/her final show.

And now, back to Brad. :)
Justin
Tall Boy

Post by Justin »

I wonder when Brad is next on. I'm guessing Thursday or even Saturday matinee.
Red's my colour
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

:D :D :D

Let me know if you find out, I'm off on Thurs!
Charlotte x
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

Justin wrote:I wonder when Brad is next on. I'm guessing Thursday or even Saturday matinee.
I hope he is on one of the shows this week beginning with the Thursday matinee, and continuing through the Saturday matinee, so that I can see him perform one last time Sadly, I will not be at his final show. :cry:
Mike
Ballet Girl

Post by Mike »

wow i feel like a oldtimer now.. i was at Brad's 1st show.... wish i had the chance to see who much he has grown into the role... :cry:
Mike
Ballet Girl

Post by Mike »

johnnyc wrote:Well spoken, Justin. Although you believe it's sensible to do so, I've never understood why we need to await "permission" from the company, after the child's family has given us the go ahead to report the date for his/her final show.

And now, back to Brad. :)
well said Johnny... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I would just point out that a post on facebook is not the same thing as the family giving permission to the forum to confirm a child cast member's leaving details. Facebook and this forum are two entirely different things, and to my knowledge this forum hasn't received any permission by anyone in Brad's family to post anything about Brad's leaving date. So while it may well be true, and probably is, no one has contacted us directly to say anything about it one way or the other.

The criteria we use are that we either await confirmation to us directly by the company or the family, or we accept official publication of information in the news media. None of those things has occurred in this case.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - London”