New (and not so new) Cast News

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: New (and not so new) Cast News

Post by Billy Whiz »

dancingboy wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
ERinVA wrote:Based on that information about new cast starting on the 12th, I think we can assume he will be leaving on November 10.
So, will lots of people be going to the show on 10th Nov for Michael Peavoys last show?

Mr Burton, Keefy, John??? :lol:

Great news that Deka and Ann remain with show.
I think I might be having my hair done on that day.
Me too.

I will not be there.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
purplefrog5679
Audience Member

Post by purplefrog5679 »

dancingboy wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
ERinVA wrote:Based on that information about new cast starting on the 12th, I think we can assume he will be leaving on November 10.
So, will lots of people be going to the show on 10th Nov for Michael Peavoys last show?

Mr Burton, Keefy, John??? :lol:

Great news that Deka and Ann remain with show.
I think I might be having my hair done on that day.

Do we have something against Mr Peavoy?
Yorkie
Miner

Post by Yorkie »

purplefrog5679 wrote: Do we have something against Mr Peavoy?
I would hazard a wild guess that we have no more against Mr Peavoy than he does against the 'regulars'. I think he has made his feelings quite clear on twitter over the course of his year in the show..........
MRS WILKINSON IS A RIGHT COW!
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Yorkie wrote:
I would hazard a wild guess that we have no more against Mr Peavoy than he does against the 'regulars'. I think he has made his feelings quite clear on twitter over the course of his year in the show..........

I don't think he has endeared himself to many people, on or off the stage, during his time as Tony.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I must say that Michael Peavoy has always been polite when I have spoken to him. He has also stopped for photos when asked.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
purplefrog5679
Audience Member

Post by purplefrog5679 »

Yorkie wrote:

Interesting. What has he said?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Let's move on. There is no point in getting into a discussion like this (which apparently involves personal issues) on the forum.

Different people have no doubt had different experiences and have their own opinions. If any member wants to elaborate on his opinion for you, he can send you a private message, purplefrog.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Change of plan.

I will now be there on the 10th :)

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Billy Whiz wrote:Change of plan. I will now be there on the 10th :)
Glad to hear that, David, It was looking like I was the only one going :D .

Pat
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I'll see you there then Pat.

I'm sure there will be others there as well.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”