Ryan Collinson & Adam Vesperman Leaving Books

KeefyM
Michael

Ryan Collinson & Adam Vesperman Leaving Books

Post by KeefyM »

** RYAN COLLINSON & ADAM VESPERMAN LEAVING BOOKS **

Hello Lovely People,
Following on from Josh's leaving book earlier in the year, Myself and David Burton are putting together a leaving book for Ryan and a leaving book for Adam which we hope to hand over to them and their families at the end of this year or in early 2013.

As per Josh's book, the books will be a comprehensive record of Ryan and Adam's time in Billy.
The books already include the majority of reviews from the Forum and from their respective Facebook Appreciation sites, as well as Poems and Quotes from fans, friends, Billy friends, VP production staff and Front of House staff along with many photographs of their time in Billy, including Ryan's performances on QVC, The Oliviers & at West End Live and Adam's performance at The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert in Hyde Park.

We did not give them their books on their last nights as they wouldn't have included all the photographs from their final performances and from outside the VP afterwards, and we didn’t ask for messages for the books beforehand as it just causes confusion with messages for Charlotte’s awesome Cards.

Therefore, as well as including photographs (including many unseen and exclusive to the book) and other items from Ryan's 17 months and Adam's 13 months in Billy, the books will be your opportunity to thank them for their performances and to wish them good luck, best wishes etc for the future,
as I'm sure many of you would like to contribute to what will be great keepsakes for Ryan and Adam and their families of their time in Billy.

Therefore, I’m basically after messages, poems etc for the books from everyone.
There is no limit on pages in the books, so the more messages the merrier.

If you would like to contribute a message for Ryan’s Leaving Book, Adam's leaving book, or for both books,
just send me your message (as long or short as you like) via Forum PM

Also, if you want a specific photograph or photographs included with your message, then please send them too via PM.

Deadline for messages is Thursday 1st November 2012 (midnight),
so you've got plenty time - over a month to get those messages in.

Thank you all in advance,

Cheers
Keefy x
:D
KeefyM
Michael

Re: Ryan Collinson & Adam Vesperman Leaving Books

Post by KeefyM »

Don't forget folks - Only a week left to get your messages in for Ryan and Adam's Leaving Books.

The deadline is Midnight on THURSDAY 1ST NOVEMBER.

Had some great messages and photos so far for both books, so keep them coming.

PM me your message/photograph(s).

Cheers
Keefy
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

DONT PANIC FOLKS !

I know the deadline for messages for Ryan and Adam's leaving books was midnight on Thursday 1st November, but the good news is I'm extending the deadline by another month to MIDNIGHT on SATURDAY 1ST DECEMBER
(cause I'm nice like that (haha), and also because a few people have been away on holiday etc & too busy to write messages and they really want to contribute to the books.
Therefore, I'm extending the deadline, but 1ST DECEMBER will be the ONE AND ONLY and FINAL EXTENSION so make sure you get your message in by then.

The books won't be getting finished until Jan/Feb, but I need to ask for messages now to give me an idea of how many pages I will need for everyone's messages and photographs and how they will add to the total number of pages in the book, as page count determines printing costs.

Thanks to everyone who has already sent messages and photographs for the books, it is very much appreciated.
I've had many amazing messages for the books from all over the world and I look forward to receiving a few more in the next month.

You can send your message and any photographs you wish to include by Forum PM

Best Wishes
Keith
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

** DON'T FORGET FOLKS **

There are ONLY 10 DAYS LEFT to send your messages and photographs for Ryan and Adam's Leaving Books if you haven't done so already,
as the deadline is a week on Saturday -
** MIDNIGHT on 1ST DECEMBER **

You can send your message and any photographs you wish to include by Forum PM

Thanks to everyone who has already sent messages and photographs for the books, and sent additional photographs, it is very much appreciated by Dave and I.

Cheers
Keefy
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Hello Everyone,

As mentioned in the last few months of 2012, I'm creating Billy Books for Adam Vesperman and Ryan Collinson,
which celebrate Adam's 13 months and Ryan's 17 months as Billy in London.

Unfortunately, as I have been very busy with my full time work commitments since the beginning of this year and I'm only designing the books in my spare time then finishing both books has slipped behind the planned schedule.
In all honesty, I was hoping to have the books finished and published by now.
However, the books should be finished in June/July and printed around August/September.

Thanks to everyone who sent messages, poems and photographs for the books when I asked for them back in November/December, it is very much appreciated by Dave and I. Those messages/poems/photographs are all already in the books and they look great.
Special thanks to Billy Whiz and James.r for all the outstanding photographs for the books and a very special thanks to the Vesperman and Collinson families for all the brilliant photographs you have sent, many of which are unseen before and which will be exclusive to the books.

If anyone would still like to send a message, poem or photograph(s) as you were not aware of the books for Adam/Ryan or you missed the original deadlines, then I will be accepting messages until Saturday 1st June(cause i'm nice like that), so get them in by then as that is the FINAL FINAL FINAL deadline.

To send messages/poems/photographs etc for the books, please PM me here on The Forum.

I know some of you lovely Forum members have already expressed an interest in obtaining a copy of Adam's book or Ryan's book or a copy of both books and therefore please don't worry as you are already on our list to receive a copy of the books.
As much as we would like to give the books away for free, that is not going to happen. CDS, the company who print the books must get back their printing and production costs and unfortunately there will be a cost again as there was with Josh's book and other previous books.
Dave and I will confirm final pricing of the books when CDS receive the finished books from me and they have worked out printing, binding costs etc, but each book should hopefully be somewhere between £15-£25.

To receive a copy(or copies) of just Adam's book or just Ryan's book or a copy of both books, please PM myself or burtond on here or on Facebook to let us know so we can add you to the list of people who wish to purchase the books.
If you would rather wait until we confirm the final price of the books in the next couple of months then no worries as you can let us know then if you would like a copy/copies of the books.

Until the books are finished and published here are a few JPEGS of the Front and Back Covers of both books.

Ryan Front Cover
http://imageshack.us/a/img33/9783/ryanfrontcover1.jpg

Ryan Back Cover
http://imageshack.us/a/img713/3016/ryanbackcover.jpg

Adam Front Cover
http://imageshack.us/a/img515/3025/adamfrontcover1.jpg

Adam Back Cover
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/6210/adambackcover.jpg

Cheers,
Keefy

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”