Kaine Ward's Photo Countdown

Lola
Tall Boy

Re: Kaine Ward's Photo Countdown

Post by Lola »

I absolutely love the photo of Kaine and Adam!
1RadBilly
Tall Boy

Post by 1RadBilly »

Thanks for the great pictures!! I am really bummed that I can't make it this weekend, I would have loved to have seen Kaine's finale. Kaine is the only Billy debut I have seen and I was lucky enough to see him perform again last August. Wish you the best Kaine, you are amazingly talented!! Thanks for the great performances.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well it's not long until the fateful day and today's Countdown photo says it all. A fantastic photo from the Jaffa Cake King.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
MegaBillyfan
George

Post by MegaBillyfan »

Wonderful photos (as usual) - thanks for sharing! So sad :( that I can´t be there tomorrow eve but I hope we´ll get some pictures ...
London: 27 shows (Ryan 2* - my first Billy, Dean, Kaine 4*, Adam, Redmand 4*, Harrison 3*, Harris 2*, Tade 3*, Ali 2*, Matteo, Ollie, Bradley, Nat, Euan - my last Billy)

I can´t really explain it, I haven´t got the words
It´s a feeling that you can´t control ...
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

That makes me want to go out and buy a box of Jaffa Cakes. 8-)

Unfortunately, to do that, I will have to wait until I'm in London in May.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

ERinVA wrote:That makes me want to go out and buy a box of Jaffa Cakes. 8-)

Unfortunately, to do that, I will have to wait until I'm in London in May.
You can buy them in metre long boxes - you can see two either side of Kaine in that photo.
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Thanks David for some excellent countdown pictures for Kaine - a super collection!
Was great to be able to see him perform yesterday afternoon as I shall not be there for his final show.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

For those that don't know - Kaine loves Jaffa Cakes. When he goes over to the biscuit barrel before discovering the RBS letter he always has at least one. When he goes over to the barrel again after telling his family that he did not get into the RBS he usually grabs a couple.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Billy Whiz wrote:For those that don't know - Kaine loves Jaffa Cakes. When he goes over to the biscuit barrel before discovering the RBS letter he always has at least one. When he goes over to the barrel again after telling his family that he did not get into the RBS he usually grabs a couple.
That's great, didn't even know that's what was in the jar. Has that varied for the U.S., or for London for that matter? Anyone know?
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Kaine certainly does love Jaffa Cakes and is definitely the Jaffa Cake King. In some shows he has had 4 or 5 Jaffa Cakes, including a Jaffa Cake on his plate in the scene after Electricity instead of bread.
Even former Jaffa Cake King Josh Baker has commented this evening on the Jaffa Cake picture on Kaine's Facebook Appreciation Site saying "and I thought I was bad".
There were some shows where Kaine would brilliantly stand for ages slowly taking his time to eat two Jaffa Cakes before he turns around to notice Dad, Tony, Grandma and the RBS letter. While he is eating the first Jaffa Cake her leans over the tin(barrel) to have a look for another one. As David has said, when Kaine returns to the biscuit tin he would grab another two Jaffa Cakes.

As the self appointed London Billys Jaffa Cake and Sindy The Nurse expert ;) it has always been Jaffa Cakes in the biscuit tin in London Sean. I remember a few shows in 2005/06 I was at where a couple of Billys dropped the Jaffa Cakes or dropped the tin and the Jaffa Cakes decided to go rolling into the audience and I....er... 'stole' one and decided to eat it (haha) :D
I never seen the tin getting dropped again until 2010 and the same thing happened with the Jaffa Cakes rolling off the stage and Billy(who shall rename nameless) gave a big annoyed 'sigh'.

Of course the tin has a greater risk of being dropped by those Billys who pick it up to get Jaffa Cakes out whereas those who just lean over and stick their hand in like Kaine won't drop the tin.
Also, Ollie Gardner is the only London Billy who never once put the lid back on the Biscuit Tin (told you I was the Jaffa Cake 'expert/nerd') (haha)

Thanks David for another excellent photo countdown, great work as usual, and good luck to Kaine for his final Billy performance.

Cheers
Keefy
:D

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”