Re: Harrison Dowzell's Photo Countdown

Post by angelenroute »

Fun pics, thank you BW! :)
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

We are into the final week now and here are today's Countdown photos. I've always been a lover of Black & White photography and these photos only confirms it.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is yet another Countdown Photo for you all to enjoy. This was taken at Notts County Football Club when Harrison was the mascot as a birthday treat.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's first Countdown Photo and it was taken at the Gala Performance on Wednesday, May 30th, 2012. I will post a couple more when I get home from work.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here are a couple more Countdown photos. The one with Harrison in the racing car was taken at Donington and the car belongs to a family friend who races. The one with him in the wetsuit was taken on holiday in Devon.

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Here's the answer to your question from the first post in this thread. We owe huge thanks to Harrison and his family for supporting this countdown, and thanks as always to Billy Whiz for all his work in putting it together.
Billy Whiz wrote:Well the dreaded day has arrived when Harrison's Photo Countdown starts. A big thank you to Harrison and his family for sending me photos to use in the Countdown. It's appreciated by me, and I'm sure by everybody else, when the family get involved with the Countdown.

Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

The days are counting down fast Here is today's Countdown photo.

angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

It's clear from all these photos that Harrison has always enjoyed being in front of the camera/audience! :D

Sean
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here are two more Countdown photos for today. Sadly, not long to go now folks :(

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”