Harrison Dowzell's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Harrison Dowzell's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's first Countdown photo. It was taken in the VP on the night of Harrison's debut on Monday, May 14th, 2012. WOW! How time flies. I'm travelling to London today to see a show about a boy that wants to dance so if my hotel has the internet I'll hopefully I'll be able to post more photos later.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
MegaBillyfan
George

Post by MegaBillyfan »

Such wonderful photos (as usual) - so sad not to be in London on Saturday! :(
London: 27 shows (Ryan 2* - my first Billy, Dean, Kaine 4*, Adam, Redmand 4*, Harrison 3*, Harris 2*, Tade 3*, Ali 2*, Matteo, Ollie, Bradley, Nat, Euan - my last Billy)

I can´t really explain it, I haven´t got the words
It´s a feeling that you can´t control ...
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well I made it to London so here are two more Countdown photos. The one by the pool was taken in Spain when Harrison was about 7. Talk about "no rest for the wicked" - he's doing homework :D The other photo was taken in Dublin when Harrison was about 5 and that looks like one big plate full of pudding for a 5-year-old to demolish - but I bet he managed it.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's Countdown photo and it a great one. If you are thinking that Josh has suddenly grown - he's stood on a stool :) Enjoy your last few days, Harrison :(

Dancer
Ballet Girl

Post by Dancer »

Great photos as always, David :D . Sorry, but who is Josh :?:
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Josh is Harrison's younger brother.
Dancer
Ballet Girl

Post by Dancer »

Thanks, dancingboy :D
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Loving them all, thank you again! :D
MegaBillyfan
George

Post by MegaBillyfan »

angelenroute wrote:Loving them all, thank you again! :D
I totally agree!
London: 27 shows (Ryan 2* - my first Billy, Dean, Kaine 4*, Adam, Redmand 4*, Harrison 3*, Harris 2*, Tade 3*, Ali 2*, Matteo, Ollie, Bradley, Nat, Euan - my last Billy)

I can´t really explain it, I haven´t got the words
It´s a feeling that you can´t control ...
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well there really isn't long to go now :( Here is the traditional "1 day" photo - I hope you like it. This photo was taken at the top of The Shard building a few weeks ago. I usually only post one today but I received two great photos from Harrison's aunt late last night that I know you would love to see so I will post them later today :)

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”