Harrison Dowzell's Photo Countdown

Westletonion
Miner

Re: Harrison Dowzell's Photo Countdown

Post by Westletonion »

Thanks David for doing another great Photo Countdown.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

As promised here are 2 more "1 day" photos. I only received these last night and they are far too good not to post. All together now ....... Ahhhh!!

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

:D :D :D
MegaBillyfan
George

Post by MegaBillyfan »

All together now ....... Ahhhh!!

So sweet ... :D :D
London: 27 shows (Ryan 2* - my first Billy, Dean, Kaine 4*, Adam, Redmand 4*, Harrison 3*, Harris 2*, Tade 3*, Ali 2*, Matteo, Ollie, Bradley, Nat, Euan - my last Billy)

I can´t really explain it, I haven´t got the words
It´s a feeling that you can´t control ...
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

A big Thanks David for your work on the photo countdown, also to Harrison and his family for supplying these great photo's.
I like the one with the Jaffa Cakes, a good choice Harrison they are a certainly a better taste than the cat meat.
Very early start for me now, down to London in the morning.
MsRF
Small Boy

Post by MsRF »

Thanks for all of these, they are fantastic photos and hopefully Harrison will be able to look back on them and know how much he was appreciated.
Due to the vagaries of Billy scheduling, I have only seen Harrison a handful of times, but will be there tomorrow (for the matinee AND evening - decided to just go the whole hog!) and I am looking forward to what will surely be a spectacular evening show.
Knock 'em dead, kidda.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

As the day of Harrison's (and Joe's) last show is now upon us. I, too, would like to thank you David for another superb countdown. Thanks go, as well, to members of Harrison's family for providing some of the pictures.

I looked forward each day to another round of photos and thoroughly enjoyed seeing each and every one.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the fateful day has finally arrived and it's time for the final Countdown photo :( A big thank you to Harrison's family for providing most of the photos - they have been wonderful, though I'm not sure what Harrison has thought about them :) Also a big thank you to everybody for the kind comments.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Many thanks, David, for posting these photos over the last ten days or so. 'A Red Letter' day, indeed, as your last photo shows.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Another sad day for Billy Elliot company and fans, but a remarkable new beginning just ahead now for Harrison! From all of us here in New York, sending him and his family all our best for the adventures ahead. I know they'll see how supportive the Billy family will always be! And many thanks again David for the photo countdown! Your time, effort, and love are very much appreciated!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”