Harrison Dowzell's Photo Countdown

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Harrison Dowzell's Photo Countdown

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well the dreaded day has arrived when Harrison's Photo Countdown starts. A big thank you to Harrison and his family for sending me photos to use in the Countdown. It's appreciated by me, and I'm sure by everybody else, when the family get involved with the Countdown.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Harrison Dowzell's Photo Countdown

Post by patc »

My immediate reaction on seeing was that little did anyone know at that point in time that this little fella would take the West End by storm. You'd be made of granite to not have a tear in your eye.

My thanks to Harrison and family for joining in the legendary countdown and to you, David, for delivering as usual.

Pat
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

I'm not in tears here in New York, but only because I've never had the privilege of seeing Harrison perform. From the many wonderful things I've heard of him here and off-Forum, I'm sure he'll be very, very missed! Thank you as always, David, for the photo countdown!

Sean
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's Countdown photo and it's of Harrison the night he played Tall/Posh Boy. If I get time I will post another photo later today.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Billy Whiz wrote:Here is today's Countdown photo and it's of Harrison the night he played Tall/Posh Boy.
How adorable is that!!! :D
:/
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

As promised here is another "9 DAYS" photo. It looks like even when Harrison was younger he liked to wear silver shoes :D

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is the "8 days" Countdown photo and it's trypical of Harrison that even though he is playing with a football he has his tap shoes on as well. I'll try and post another photo later today but I'm travelling to Scotland and I don't know if I will have internet access at the hotel when I get there - so watch this space.

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is today's second Countdown photo and it's of Harrison showing off his cooking skills. The days are counting down fast

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is the next Countdown Photo with one week to go. I will, probably, only be able to post one photo today as I'm at a wedding - but I'm sure you will all agree that it is a belter :)

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is another Countdown photo and it's of Harrison showing off his acrobatic skills.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”