Ali's Countdown Game

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Ali's Countdown Game

Post by Billy Whiz »

What nice words to end the Count game on. Nicely put kport.

Now that the curtain has risen on Ali's last show we thought it would be fitting to end this thread with the photo that I posted in Ali's thread earlier.

Sadly, due to no available photos, I was not able to do the traditional photo countdown for Ali. dancingboy took this great photo of him recently and has very kindly given me permission to use it in a last day photo.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ali's Countdown Game

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for the photo dancingboy and David, and thanks everyone who participated to make this countdown work despite our lack of photos. I think we pretty well summed up the description of the wonderful Ali as Billy. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”