Ballet Girls

BEJB
Small Boy

Ballet Girls

Post by BEJB »

Worthing dancers land parts in West End show Billy Elliot http://www.worthingherald.co.uk/worthin ... 5139480.jp
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Ballet Girls

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks for the link BEJB. Both girls looking extremely talented dancers (unlike the characters that they will have to play)
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

Wahey! From my (old) neck of the woods!
Charlotte x
BEJB
Small Boy

Post by BEJB »

Rising ballet star Harriet Sanderson has danced her way into a part in a top London show. http://www.basingstokegazette.co.uk/new ... e_stardom/
tolle
Audience Member

Post by tolle »

Good luck to all the new Ballet Girls teams starting on Monday 1st June.
May all the the wishes of the leaving girls come true. They have done ever so well over the last six months. They are the unsung heroes of the show, who work and train ever so hard.
Good Luck to them all
:D :D :D :D :D
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

tolle wrote:Good luck to all the new Ballet Girls teams starting on Monday 1st June.
May all the the wishes of the leaving girls come true. They have done ever so well over the last six months. They are the unsung heroes of the show, who work and train ever so hard.
Good Luck to them all
:D :D :D :D :D
I couldn't agree with you more tolle. In any of my reviews I have always said that the Ballet Girls are the unsung heroes. To be fair they are not unsung heroes with members of the forum. They all know what a great job they do.

I'm at the show on June 1st so will be looking forward to seeing all the new starters. Break a leg everybody :D
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

A very big thank you and well done for the past six months of brilliant performances to those ballet girls that are leaving the show this week.

Best of luck for the future! :D
aimeewill_2002
Tall Boy

Post by aimeewill_2002 »

well done ballet girls and good luck in what ever you do in the future :D
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

The ballet girls are great! Really funny. I don't know her name but I've always liked the little girl who is really smiley! Good luck for the future all of you. xxx
Charlotte x
jen
Miner

Post by jen »

some do more than 6 months
It is a great show that people do come and see. Because it's not
just a show for adults, or just for children, or just for people that
like theatre, I'd say for everyone, and it's got so much emotion
behind it. Because who ever comes and sees it, feels the story -
so I think: it's brilliant!" (GM)

Return to “Cast Leavers & Arrivers - London”