West End Live 2011

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

West End Live 2011

Post by Billy Whiz »

20 West End acts, including Billy Elliot, will perform in Trafalgar Square on the weekend of June 18th and 19th.

http://westend.broadwayworld.com/articl ... r-20110518
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pinknick103
Tony

Re: West End Live 2011

Post by pinknick103 »

Went to this last year - fantastic event - and all for free. Gutted I cant go this year - Ill be in Egypt - which of course will be fantastic too !!! xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
Thondra
Small Boy

Post by Thondra »

I go back to germany on the Wednesday before it. How annoying :evil:
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

needed Billy to be Sunday in order to go :(
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Anyone going down to West End Live launch where Billy is performing today? Hope someone videos it!
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
gee
Small Boy

Post by gee »

Apart from there performance today, they will also be scheduled to perform the West End Live on Saturday at 11.50am at Trafulgar Square
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

Ryan performed Electricity at the launch.
Charlotte

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here is a youtube video of today's performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVUVft4O ... r_embedded
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

That is Josh isn't it?
Sometimes the shirt looks blue, sometimes it looks Red, but the "Go Josh" at the start gives a clue ;)

edit; few more watches, it is definitely Josh :)
Charlotte

Vickam
Audience Member

Post by Vickam »

I though it was Dean ! I watched the video again after your post and heard the "go Josh" very clearly. 8-)
Billys seen : Tommy (2009), Ollie (2010), Dean, Ryan. (2011)
Favourite Billys : Tommy (2009), Ollie (2010), Dean, Ryan. (2011)

Return to “Publicity - London”