Billy Elliot on QVC

jacob
Ballet Girl

Re: Billy Elliot on QVC

Post by jacob »

What a great interview with Ryan. He has a strong personality which is very televisual. Nice touch to tap with the presenter who obviously had been an actress. This will have done a lot to promote the Show. It just shows what a range of media platforms there are these days. I guess we will see lots more of Ryan on all sorts of media outlets. :D
'Are we human or are we dancers?' The Killers

Finish
paul30003
Ballet Girl

Post by paul30003 »

Yes! Ryan done real well with the interview, he showed real character and is so down to earth. Electricity and Finale was so well done by Ryan as can be expected.

Big credit to Ryan, and or course the ballet girls in Finale
“The dance is over, the applause subsided

but the joy and feeling will stay with you forever.”

W. M. Tory
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

Really enjoyed it all, Ryan did so well I thought with Electricity in such a small area. The
interviewer was great, allowing time, for Ryan to be honest and natural in expressing his views, liked the bit of tap at the end. Well done ballet girls you were spot on as usual.
Done a good job Ryan, to promote the show, be proud of youself.
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

Yes, Ryan was all we have come to expect from 'wor Billys.......class. What a nice surprise to see the Ballet Girls get the opportunity to do their brilliant stuff, too.

But what was it that Ryan "mumbled" with his hands raised at the end of Electricity? Now, that was classic Ryan :D .

Pat
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Great job, Ryan and the Ballet Girls!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here's a link to a youtube video of Ryan and the Ballet Girls on QVC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK5bz5u_6aI
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
gpcolo
George

Post by gpcolo »

Billy Whiz wrote:Here's a link to a youtube video of Ryan and the Ballet Girls on QVC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK5bz5u_6aI
Thanks for posting Billy Whiz. What a fantastic interview. Ryan was very eloquent and passionate. I wish the "Billy" interviews in the states could last this long and have as much substance as this one displayed.
Westletonion
Miner

Post by Westletonion »

Well done Ryan. What a great ambassador for the show. I had never heard of QVC before but somehow I found it amongst all the scores of TV channels I never knew I had! A highly enjoyable performance, and from the girls of course. If this doesn't produce lots of extra ticket sales I don't know what will. Brilliant. Thanks Billy Whiz for making it possible to see it again since I was unable to record it. Thanks also to ElectricityEm11 for drawing our attention to it in the first place. Westletonion.
paul30003
Ballet Girl

Post by paul30003 »

QVC have uploaded The Electricity and Finale performances on youtube, without the annoying graphics.

Electricity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tze8KfZQvkE

Finale http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB4QwfBW2WM
“The dance is over, the applause subsided

but the joy and feeling will stay with you forever.”

W. M. Tory
BEtourfan
Tony

Post by BEtourfan »

patc wrote:Yes, Ryan was all we have come to expect from 'wor Billys.......class. What a nice surprise to see the Ballet Girls get the opportunity to do their brilliant stuff, too.

But what was it that Ryan "mumbled" with his hands raised at the end of Electricity? Now, that was classic Ryan :D .

Pat
"Agair"???

Return to “Publicity - London”