Billy Elliot on QVC

ElectricityEm11
Audience Member

Re: Billy Elliot on QVC

Post by ElectricityEm11 »

But what was it that Ryan "mumbled" with his hands raised at the end of Electricity?
Ryan's mum cleared this up on facebook :lol:
"will just clear this one up!!--- my Ryan did the first run through his shoe came off but he carried on till the end then he run through it again and his shoe came off again so thats why he said "again" but "bless him" he did"nt stop just carried on!!"
We walk proudly, and we walk strong, all together we will go as one.
Todd
Dad

Re: Billy Elliot on QVC

Post by Todd »

ElectricityEm11 wrote: Ryan did the first run through his shoe came off but he carried on till the end then he run through it again and his shoe came off again so thats why he said "again" but "bless him" he did"nt stop just carried on!!"
I guess that would maybe account for his frustrated demeanor towards the end when he sang the final verse of the song . . ."Electricity . . .sparks inside of me . . ." I was wondering why he seemed a little pouty at this point, as well as at the very end when he said "again." I thought maybe he was just out of breath and it came out sounding like that.

Kind of an interesting reaction from him, as I'm sure the boys are taught to try and act like nothing went wrong - whenever it does - and carry on . . .like when their microphones come loose and start swinging around their head, which must be very annoying. Would be funny sometime at the end of "Express Yourself" to hear Billy and Michael shout "Finish !" . . . .followed by a "Damn microphone !"

Return to “Publicity - London”