The Play That Goes Wrong

Chat about other shows here
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

The Play That Goes Wrong

Post by patc »

At the Duchesse Theatre just down from the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane. This is the funniest play I have seen since One Man, Two Guvnors. It may well be even funnier. At one stage I thought I was going to choke. People were falling around in their seats throughout. It's two hours of hilarity with a 15 minute approx interval. If you're in there in good time you might even get chosen to help fix the set before the show even starts.

The same company is producing the Peter Pan Goes Wrong play that tzwicky mentions below.

Pat
angelenroute
Billy

Re: The Play That Goes Wrong

Post by angelenroute »

patc wrote:This is the funniest play I have seen since One Man, Two Guvnors. It may well be even funnier.
Sounds great! One Man, Two Guvnors came over to Broadway for a bit too, and James Corden was hysterical. His long improv routine had us aching with laughter as well, so saying this show might be even funnier is high praise indeed! Hope it comes to Broadway!

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The Play That Goes Wrong

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Here's some good news for fans of this play.
The Goes Wrong Show, a six-part BBC One series based on the award-winning London and Broadway comedy The Play That Goes Wrong, will begin filming in March in Manchester.
http://www.playbill.com/article/bbc-wil ... ApgXoK453o

Return to “Discuss all other Shows - UK”