ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ola Eriksen Lande - Tall Boy

Post by ERinVA »

Here's an article about Ola Eriksen Lande, one of the three tall boys:

http://www.amta.no/P__scenen_i_Billy_El ... -7701.html

English Translation:

- I've always liked to stand on stage. And now it becomes more and more enjoyable for each performance, as I feel safer, smiling Ola Eriksen Lande. For everyday goes the twelve year old in 7th grade at Drøbak school, but in the evenings he takes just as it is the trip to Oslo to stand on stage in Folketeateret, in the premises of the "old opera." IT WAS AFTER Olas effort that Robin Hood in Drøbak cinema with Frogn arts, someone tipped Ola about an audition that could be something for him. Success musical with music by Elton John has ravaged the stage in London in 8-9 years. In Folketeateret plays twelve year old Kevin Haugan from Oslo starred as Billy Elliot - boy meets fierce opposition for his dance passion with his father and brother; both rugged guys characterized by unemployment in the mining industry in the 70 century England. 18. September premiere in Oslo, and two days later came Ola on stage as Tall boy for the first time. - We are three teams that share juvenile roles, and I was nervous at first, explains Ola, sharing character with sons Linn Skåber and Hilde Lyrån. FIRST WAS OLA skeptical at all to try the audition, but then he threw himself into it. - I thought it was scary. We had steppe, sing and dance. Just dance on a floor so we found on yourself! luckily had Ola just had a class project at Drøbak school, where he and some boys had found a dance. - I think I won it a bit. Many found it difficult, because everything had to be done in front of everyone who auditioned in addition to the jury, he explains. That it also trudged celebrities around, did not improve matters. Both MGPjr singers and young film heroes and actors Nils Ole Oftebro tickled nerves a little extra. AROUND 1000 young met at an audition of them 200 boys. 60 roles were filled, many of ballet dancers. - We were twelve boys who were picked to finish, says Ola. Tall boy is a boy who hangs around the local community, in boxing and in town. He also remarks. In its role Ola been visiting Good morning, Norway and had dance performances in MGPjr. - All in all, the job quite demanding, it gets some late nights. Fortunately it is still much more fun than tiresome, but you must be a man who can withstand a long day. The show runs three hours. - What are you doing behind the scenes when you're not "on"? - Player little mobile and talking with the others. We are constantly play on a screen. Billy Elliot is currently set up until 25 January. Then Ola played a total of 20 performances. - Is the dream of becoming an actress when you grow up? - I most want to bet on alpine, it is in first place. So I get to see it - if it changes.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Cast - Norway (2014/15 Production)”