Urmm.... What's happened?

ElishaBallerinaa
Audience Member

Urmm.... What's happened?

Post by ElishaBallerinaa »

I've noticed this for a while actualy, what's happened to 'billyelliotthemusical.com'? There's only links for the UK and the US. Maybe they've taken it off for site updates?? I don't know, does anyone else?
x
Follow your dreams...nothing is impossible - Michael Flatley
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Urmm.... What's happened?

Post by Billy Whiz »

This is because the Australian show in Melbourne closed on Sunday, June 14th. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ElishaBallerinaa
Audience Member

Post by ElishaBallerinaa »

See, i thought it might have closed, but then i though...It couldn't have, could it? Why was it closed? :(
x
Follow your dreams...nothing is impossible - Michael Flatley
johnnyc
Mr Braithwaite

Post by johnnyc »

I believe the producers only had a contract to use The Her Majesty's Theatre in Melbourne for six months. So the closing wasn't sudden or unexpected.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

The run in Australia was always planned as a limited run as opposed to the open-ended runs in London and NYC. It ran first in Sydney for almost a year, and then it moved to Melbourne to finish its run there.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - Sydney & Melbourne (Australia)”