REVIEWS JUNE 2009 AUS

Reviews of the show
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: REVIEWS JUNE 2009 AUS

Post by maria »

ERinVA wrote:I second that! :D
And I third that! These reviews have been fabulous.

I, too, wish I could have made it to Australia during BETM's run - I did even price tickets at one point in time, but they were just too overwhelmingly expensive.

About the final show - there was a clip on the internet that made it look like all the Billy's did a finale - did that happen at the final show, or was I viewing something else?

Thanks again for the wonderful contributions!
maria
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

maria wrote:About the final show - there was a clip on the internet that made it look like all the Billy's did a finale - did that happen at the final show, or was I viewing something else?
Yes it happened at the final show. All the Australian Billys (with the exception of Corey) performed a dance at the end. The youtube video was removed very quickly at the request of Her Majestys in Melbourne. Unfortunately I never got to see it before it was removed.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

What a pity the company never videoed the finale as what bits you can see look fantastic.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Gavroche
Small Boy

Post by Gavroche »

I haven't forgotten the last show review. I'm still in the process of writing it. I'll post it here as soon as I've finished it, along with a review of that final "Finale" which was out of this world.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

WOW - great you tube clip. Whtas the names of the Billy who do all the backflips in a row ???
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
wert
Small Boy

Post by wert »

I agree - fantastic youtube clip and at least we got to see a little from the last night - it looked and sounded like a brilliant night. Wish I could have been there!
Gavroche
Small Boy

Post by Gavroche »

pinknick103 wrote:WOW - great you tube clip. Whtas the names of the Billy who do all the backflips in a row ???

That would be Nick Twiney..he was famous for his back flips and it became his trademark move in BETMOZ. He won many fans through this.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Those back flips were amazing - wow - thanks for letting me know xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
andrewcraig
Tony

Post by andrewcraig »

As the finale has been removed from mYoutube, I am wondering how many people downloaded
it in time and whether they would share with me

Perhaps PM only

Return to “Reviews - Sydney & Melbourne (Australia)”