Photographs on Special Nights.

All members must read the rules and announcements
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Photographs on Special Nights.

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

The VPT and staff take a more lenient attitude to photographs during the curtain call on birthdays, galas, cast leaving etc. BUT, we should never make the assumption that this is the case on all special occasions.

We will endeavour to seek guidance as to when and if photograph's can be taken, and post the information here.

Photo’s can only be taken during curtain calls, so for clarity this means after "Billy" had been raised on the chair, and the cast comes back onto the stage.

They MUST NOT be taken at any other time.

YOU MUST NEVER VIDEO, this is strictly prohibited at all times, even at curtain calls and on "Special/Gala nights".
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Photographs on Special Nights.

Post by Billy Whiz »

Well done for finding out this information Nikkie.

Can I just add to Nikkie's post that flash photography is not allowed so make sure your flash is turned OFF.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

29TH MAY 2010 (TOM'S LAST NIGHT) (BETM UK)

We have agreement that it will be ok to take photo's on above date. This is only allowed after the curtain call ( after chair lift ) Also flash photography is not allowed so please make sure your flash is turned OFF.

This would only change if the Theatre Manager on duty feels at that time that it needs to be stopped for a particular reason i.e. people abusing this kind gesture or as stated this is just a normal "BETM" night when photo's are strictly prohibited.

I am sorry but we have no agreement with the Imperial Theatre (US) at this stage, should this change we will update you.

PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY ON AARONS FIRST NIGHT.
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19th, 2011

We have very kindly been given permission by the Victoria Palace for photographs at Aaron's last night.

The rules are the same as usual and must be adhered to. They are:

NO FLASH

NO VIDEO

PHOTOGRAPHS TO BE TAKEN ONLY AFTER THE CURTAIN COMES DOWN AFTER THE CHAIR LIFT

Thanking everybody in anticipation of your usual co-operation.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

SATURDAY, APRIL 9th, 2011

We have very kindly been given permission by the Victoria Palace for photographs at Rhys's last night.

NO FLASH

NO VIDEO

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

THURSDAY, MAY 12th, 2011 - EVENING

We have very kindly been given permission by the Victoria Palace for photographs at the 6th Birthday Show

NO FLASH

NO VIDEO

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

SCOTT'S LAST NIGHT - SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 3rd, 2011 - EVENING

We have very kindly been given permission by the Victoria Palace for photographs at Scott's last night

NO FLASH

NO VIDEO

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

DEAN'S LAST NIGHT - SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12th, 2011 - EVENING

We have very kindly been given permission by the Victoria Palace for photographs at Dean's last night

NO FLASH

NO VIDEO

Brad
George

Post by Brad »

As I read BW's specific requirements I can't help thinking how lucky the VPT viewers are. In Australia, Sydney and Melbourne, if they even thought we had a camera that might come out of our pockets or bags, the ushers were onto us. Some people were literally harrassed about photography.

I had the distinct pleasure of being at the the 6th Anniversary Show in London earlier this year and was like a kid in a candy shop taking happy snaps of the show - at the appropriate time - I felt very priviledged to have the opportunity and adore the special pictures that I have.

Please people. Obey the "rules" set down. You may not like the "restrictions" but they are better than not having them at all and I can testify to how dissappointing that is.
Cheers

Brad
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

GALA PERFORMANCE - WEDNESDAY, MAY 30th

We have very kindly been given permission by the Victoria Palace for photographs at the Gala Performance with a slight difference so please read the following carefully

The rules are:

NO FLASH

NO VIDEO

AFTER THE CHAIR LIFT THERE IS A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA AND PHOTOGRAPHS CANNOT BE TAKEN THEN. THEY CAN ONLY BE TAKEN AFTER THE LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA, AT THE CURTAIN CALL.

Exact details will not be finalised until the actual day so things could still change. If this is the case then I will have to let people know on the night.

CAN EVERYBODY PLEASE ALSO NOT MOVE FROM THEIR SEATS WHEN TAKING PHOTOS. BEFORE ANYBODY SAYS ANYTHING - I KNOW, I'M THE WORST OFFENDER :oops:

Return to “Rules & Announcements”