Cats

Chat about other shows here
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Cats

Post by Meagan312 »

I recently saw Cats at the Regent Theatre.

I'm not sure if I liked it, it wasn't that good, but it wasn't that bad either. You could obviously tell that the cast were highly trained in what they did, and were awesome dancers. However I think the show itself lacked content, and the neverending songs were a drag. I had no idea what was going on the majority of the time.

However, Mr Mistoffelees was awesome! :D
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear
NIKKIE-NIKKIE
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Re: Cats

Post by NIKKIE-NIKKIE »

I saw it in the UK years ago, I was also not sure if liked or not.

I was fascinated with the way they moved about and "Memory" was sung so well, but as for rest not sure.

Also one of the Cats was dripping sweaty foundation make-up all over my jeans so that did not go down well. :?
Take life with a pinch of salt.....a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila.
Meagan312
Ballet Girl

Re: Cats

Post by Meagan312 »

Also one of the Cats was dripping sweaty foundation make-up all over my jeans so that did not go down well.
Wow, thats ahhh strange. All the cats moving through the audience reminded me of seeing Cirque Du Soleil for the first time when I was 5, and how much it FREAKED me out.
Aus
22.03.09 - Michael.Joel.Isabelle
14.06.09- Josh D.Landen.Nina
UK
2.10.09 - Brad.Connor D.Francesca

It's like that there's a music playing in your ear, and I'm listening and I'm listening, and then I dissapear

Return to “Discuss all other Shows - Australia”