Barnaby Meredith-Older Billy LON; Swing UK/IR Tour; Chor. BR

pinknick103
Tony

Re: Barnaby Meredith

Post by pinknick103 »

Does everyone like my new avatar ???? Im so pleased with it. Thanks Billywizz for sorting it for me. I love it xx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
bubsycm
Debbie

Post by bubsycm »

V nice :)
Charlotte x
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

pinknick103 wrote:Does everyone like my new avatar ???? Im so pleased with it. Thanks Billywizz for sorting it for me. I love it xx
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

No Barnaby this week ??? Hope he is ok xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Barnaby gave a stunning performance last night. Always so pleased when I look in the foyer and see no note saying the alternate older Billy is on - dont get me wrong, he is good too, but Barnaby is just awesome.
Dancing with such pure gracefullness and elegance. A truely talented guy.
Lovely to see him a Tom smiling to each other. An amazing scene xxx
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

I agree with you pinknick (but would I dare disagree :lol: ) but seriously, Barnaby makes an excellent Older Billy and is delightful to watch and as you say, there are lovely moments between Barnaby and all the Billys when they catch each others eyes and generate a trusting smile to each other.
But watch out, Sergio Giacommelli seems to be playing the role an increasing number of times and the more he does it, the better it gets. Although he is a slightly different build to Barnaby, he is still a very convincing Older Billy.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Was an absolute delight to see the lovely Barnaby again last night. Got a lovely photo - so pleased with it. Cant stop looking at it !!
Had a lovely chat with him - he really is such a nice bloke. Always giving time to his fans, despite a heavy week of rehearsals/shows.
His dream ballet last night was even more perfect than normal - if thats possible. I could just watch his dancing all day. Thank you Barnaby xxx
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Dream ballet on sat night with Dean and Barnaby totally hypnotised me. I was concentrating hard - its a very difficult routine, making you appreciate more and more how it is always done to perfection.
We really are so so lucky to have Barnaby as older Billy. His ballet is a real treat to watch - such a talented guy.
I also count myself very very lucky that Barnaby is so kind to his fans. I know most of the adult cast speak to the fans, but Barnaby goes way beyond this. Had a lovely chat and hug with him. Also got two lovely photos (3rd birthday in a row that I have got great photos with him) - in fact, Im so chuffed with these photos that when I look at them, I start crying !!! Off to get them printed and framed today. Thanks again Barnaby - you truely made my night xxxxx
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

According to his twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/barnabymeredith, today is Barnaby's birthday.

Happy Birthday Barnaby! :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Happy Birthday, Barnaby!

Return to “Cast - Sao Paulo”