Hello I just joined

A place for new members to introduce themselves
netzoomer
Audience Member

Hello I just joined

Post by netzoomer »

I live in LA. When BETM played at the Pantages in 2010 I believe I missed it. There were only a few performances and I was shocked it had such a short run in a major city like LA. Actually the Pantages is in Hollywood but whatever.

Last year I discovered that BETM was scheduled for a theatre in San Jose featuring Matthew Dean. I had no idea at the time who he was. San Jose was about 400 miles away. But I drove there to see the show and back in one day. Matthew as Billy and Milo Mee as Michael were out of this world. I'll post some pics I took after the show in another post.

I bought the West End DVD featuring Elliott Hanna and it was incredible. However, seeing it live is no comparison. And I hope I shall get to see another live show again without having to travel a long way.

In the meantime I am glad to be here and to enjoy the experiences of others who have seen this amazing show.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Hello I just joined

Post by kport »

Matthew Dean will be alternating with James Parker Fullmore as Billy Elliot at the Berkeley Playhouse, February 16th - March 25th.

https://tickets.berkeleyplayhouse.org/o ... efault.asp
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Welcome to the forum, netzoomer. There are numerous regional, professional and community, productions cropping up all over the country. Check out the section dedicated to regional productions for list of the ones we know about.

Chris
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Welcome to the Forum, netzoomer. Hope you enjoy it here.
cheltonian
Small Boy

Post by cheltonian »

Welcome to the forum, I thought I was instant obsessive but I have to say an 800 mile round trip is beyond the call of duty!

Return to “New Members”