Christine Negherbon - Mrs. Wilkinson

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Christine Negherbon - Mrs. Wilkinson

Post by CJ-Rochester »

A thread for Christine Negherbon, who plays Mrs. Wilkinson.
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Christine Negherbon - Mrs. Wilkinson

Post by kport »

Christine plays Mrs W a little bit younger....a little less bitter.....but you can sense that she knows what lies ahead, and the thought frightens her. She has not quite lost hope.....and Billy restores it.

Regionals are wonderful. They try out new concepts. The strength of the story always shines through.

Her singing and dancing are first rate, and she manages to deliver the lines as well as the best of them. She is rather wonderful.....
jdmag44
Michael

Re: Christine Negherbon - Mrs. Wilkinson

Post by jdmag44 »

Christine is a seasoned actor having done numerous musicals around the country. She arrives at this wonderful role with a fantastic singing voice,great dancing skills, a powerful stage presence,and she can tap with a jump rope like a pro. What a delight to watch this woman masterfully take on this great role with such ease and confidence. She gives us a younger less severe Mrs W., sufficiently demanding and cynical, yet not quite able to mask her growing love for Billy. She is quite wonderful to watch-a truly captivating presence on stage. She had some thing special I can't quite put my finger on. I think perhaps it was her love of performing this particular role that produced such a beautiful and stunning performance. I have seen a number of great Mrs W's over the years and Christine stands out there with the best of them. She has a magical connection with Jamie,it is beautiful to watch. She is a perfect match for this role. Bravo Christine you were simply wonderful.

Return to “Cast Members - Past Regional Productions”