Guidelines for Setting Up Threads for Regional Productions

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Guidelines for Setting Up Threads for Regional Productions

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks to everyone (especially CJ-Rochester, Kport, and porschesrule) who has been helping us to keep up with the huge number of regional productions that are now cropping up all over the country. With your help, we seem to be catching most of the productions, but I need your help in formatting the information.

Whenever you set up a thread for a new production, please include the date range for the production in the title of the thread.

For example:

Beck Center for Cultural Arts, Lakewood, OH, 07/08-08/14/16

This is very helpful information for deciding how to prioritize what happens with the thread.

We now have smaller productions that are running for only a few days or a couple of weekends alongside larger productions running for several weeks. Given this situation, I have decided to set up separate Chat, Cast, and Reviews subforums only for the larger productions; whereas, information for each smaller production can be handled as part of an all-inclusive thread for that production in the Chat About Regional Productions section.

Thanks for everyone's help with this. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “General Chat About Billy Elliot - North American Regional Productions”