Pre-Anniversary Show Dinner! 11/13, NYC

Geridith
Tall Boy

Pre-Anniversary Show Dinner! 11/13, NYC

Post by Geridith »

Get ready to celebrate BETM's 1yr anniversary at the first ever **Billy Birthday Blowout Bash!!!!**

Come join us for a lovely dinner before the show to celebrate the first anniversary. In order to attend the event, please RSVP via PM to me, Geridith, no later than November 10th. Please also indicate if you are bringing any guests. I will send you a confirmation PM, and a reminder closer to the date. If you have any questions, feel free to send them to me, ERinVA, or clue.

**Details**
Playwrights Cafe
November 13th 2009
5:30p - 7:30p
732 8th Ave b/w 45th and 46th NY, NY 10036 (less than a block from the Imperial!)
$25/person ($20 food, $5 tax/tip)
Alcoholic beverages not included, cash bar available
Dinner will be buffet style
http://www.playwrightcelticpubnyc.com/
Check out the 360 view on the third floor party room to see the party venue.
LONDON: Liam M (1), Tom (3), Rhys Y (2), Dean Charles (1); NEW YORK: Trent (11), Tommy (10), Kiril (9), David (8), Tanner (3), Liam R (3), Dayton (3), Michael D (3), Alex (2), Jacob (1); CHICAGO: Tommy (1), Giuseppe (1), Cesar (1) = 63 shows total :)
BETMNY Billy Schedule on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/BETMNY
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pre-Anniversary Show Dinner! 11/13, NYC

Post by ERinVA »

Thanks for organizing this, Geri. :D I'm really looking forward to it. Sending you my pm. :arrow:
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

ERinVA wrote:Thanks for organizing this, Geri. :D I'm really looking forward to it. Sending you my pm. :arrow:
I'll second that. Well done.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Couldn't we get a place a little closer to the theater??? :lol: Thanks for doing this Ger!!!

Steven
Mike
Ballet Girl

Post by Mike »

i suggested the hot dog cart right down the street :lol: :lol:
Geridith
Tall Boy

Post by Geridith »

REMINDER!!

Tomorrow is the deadline for RSVPs for the dinner. We are currently at 30+ BE fans, with space for a few more!

Its going to be a great evening, we look forward to seeing everyone there!

Geri
LONDON: Liam M (1), Tom (3), Rhys Y (2), Dean Charles (1); NEW YORK: Trent (11), Tommy (10), Kiril (9), David (8), Tanner (3), Liam R (3), Dayton (3), Michael D (3), Alex (2), Jacob (1); CHICAGO: Tommy (1), Giuseppe (1), Cesar (1) = 63 shows total :)
BETMNY Billy Schedule on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/BETMNY
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Geridith wrote:We are currently at 30+ BE fans
Thanks so much to Geri and all involved in planning this event! It's very, VERY much appreciated! I'd also like to let our British BETM fan friends who are visiting know that we once again made sure to have poor weather for you, and since it was a special date in BETM History, we made the weather extra bad. :D

Seriously though, SAFE travels everyone! I flew back to NY from Michigan late last night via Chicago and I know there have been lots of delays. Hang in there and hang onto your hat! See you SOON!!!

Sean/angelenroute
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Well all the speculation of earlier in the week, and especially last night, about Trent portraying Billy for tonight's anniversary show proved to be correct.

Trent/Trevor
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

To get back to the pre-show dinner.

It was great to meet so many people that I can now put a face to. Thanks to everyone for your company - it was a pleasure meeting you all.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I would just like to say a big THANK YOU to geridith, clue, rashasha1, et al. for their great work in organizing the pre-show dinner this evening. It was a lovely occasion, and as Billy Whiz has said, it was really nice to meet some new people and put together names and faces. Hope to see some of you again at the London anniversary show.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Archive”