Pre-Anniversary Show Dinner! 11/13, NYC

Todd
Dad

Re: Pre-Anniversary Show Dinner! 11/13, NYC

Post by Todd »

Yes, thanks to all those who helped set up the party, made all the decorations, etc. Lots of creative ideas were on hand ! It was a pleasure meeting everyone and visiting with so many nice folks. It definitely was a highlight of my time in New York this past weekend.
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

I want to thank everyone that made the party the success that is was and too all who came...whill the show wasn't what we expected the celebration of a year of USA Billy still made it worth it!!

Steven
Rasputin
Audience Member

Post by Rasputin »

I couldn't take it anymore....I broke down and ate the BE custom M&Ms......they were gooooood! Thanks to whomever it was that provided them!
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Rasputin wrote:I couldn't take it anymore....I broke down and ate the BE custom M&Ms......they were gooooood! Thanks to whomever it was that provided them!
:shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: Thats IT...your BANNED Full Stop!!!!! :P

Steven
billyforlife
Tall Boy

Post by billyforlife »

Rasputin wrote:I couldn't take it anymore....I broke down and ate the BE custom M&Ms......they were gooooood! Thanks to whomever it was that provided them!
Someone made BE custom M&Ms?! Omg, now I'm just even more depressed I couldn't come. :(
"She must have been a very special woman..."
"No, she was just me mam."

Melbourne: Josh D, Josh WG
Broadway: Peter, Dayton
London: Harris, Redmand, Ali x3
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

billyforlife wrote:Someone made BE custom M&Ms?! Omg, now I'm just even more depressed I couldn't come. :(
Same here. Can someone post a picture of them?
:/
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

CJ-Rochester wrote:
billyforlife wrote:Someone made BE custom M&Ms?! Omg, now I'm just even more depressed I couldn't come. :(
Same here. Can someone post a picture of them?
Here ya go!

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
hammy
Ballet Girl

Post by hammy »

Wow, those are amazing. Wonder how many people ate them and how many are going to be kept like the chocolates made for special Billy performances.
Leon 2/05/07, Josh 28/12/07, Corey 16/06/08, Corey 12/07/08, Layton 28/08/08, Tanner 27/12/08, Fox 4/07/09, Tom 15/08/2009, Tom (5th Anniversary show) - 31/3/2010, Rhys 21/10/10
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I ate mine. 8-) They were good. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Geridith
Tall Boy

Post by Geridith »

Mine are sitting on my shelf.... staring at me... waiting for my next chocolate craving, lol.
LONDON: Liam M (1), Tom (3), Rhys Y (2), Dean Charles (1); NEW YORK: Trent (11), Tommy (10), Kiril (9), David (8), Tanner (3), Liam R (3), Dayton (3), Michael D (3), Alex (2), Jacob (1); CHICAGO: Tommy (1), Giuseppe (1), Cesar (1) = 63 shows total :)
BETMNY Billy Schedule on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/BETMNY

Return to “Archive”