BETM Withdrawal Thread

dongringo
Debbie

Re: BETM Withdrawal Thread

Post by dongringo »

angelenroute wrote:Anyway, in solidarity with all of you in withdrawal, especially those who haven't seen it in months or *gasp, is it even possible?* years. I hope that changes sooner than you think!

Sean
Thanks for your support in this time of need. ;)
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

Today I'm going through severe withdrawals reading about everybody getting tickets to the final Broadway show. Really jonesing over here. :|
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
Lola
Tall Boy

Post by Lola »

I had no idea this thread exists or I would have posted here earlier.

It's been one and a half months since I've seen the show and that's okay for me but I know I won't have the chance to see it before next spring and any time this thought occurs I'm like :o Noooooooo!
I need more Billy. 2 times are not enough. Billy, come to Germany, pleeeease.
muck912
Tall Boy

Post by muck912 »

It has been 7 weeks since the spectacular final day in Toronto. Kicking heroin would be easier than kicking a Billy Elliot addiction. Withdrawal symptoms are severe for Billy fans. Plans are in the works for trips to BETM in Rochester, Broadway, Washington DC & Orlando. I think a heroin addiction would be cheaper, too.
atreyu
George

Post by atreyu »

It is right now 52 hours since the final curtain on Broadway and I'm sure I'm not the only one already suffering severe withdrawal symptoms. :cry:
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

atreyu wrote:It is right now 52 hours since the final curtain on Broadway and I'm sure I'm not the only one already suffering severe withdrawal symptoms. :cry:
Agreed, although I am still on an emotional high from the weekend. Facebook has been a big help in keeping the memories alive.
:/
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Perhaps we need a support group to get through this. Like Alcoholics Anonymous.

'Billys Anonymous' Or 'BA'

BA will get me through this withdrawal! I have a flight to London booked in a few weeks time - on BA of course - to see a few shows at the mother of all BETM Mother Ships. But first, Orlando. Then, after London, Ft Lauderdale. Then a few months of Billy detox before a month of Billy in Boston in August.

You see, I can handle it............... :shock: :roll: :P
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

I have shows booked for London in May so I have something to look forward to but it was a rather emotionally draining weekend. I'm still a bit wiped out as I struggle to get back into my work routine.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Congratulations to all who are able to head to England as regularly as you do. I'm not jealous at all. :shock: :(

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

angelenroute wrote:Congratulations to all who are able to head to England as regularly as you do. I'm not jealous at all. :shock: :(
It is business related. That's the trick - set up a company that trades both sides of the pond!

And call visits to the VP 'business expenses'!

Return to “Archive”