New Technical Advisor

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Technical Advisor

Post by ERinVA »

As you all know, at the end of 2011, Finale, our Technical Admin, stepped down from his post. As of yesterday, you may have noticed a new title in the display at the bottom of the Index Page, "Technical Advisor."

We have now brought on board Rich B as our new Technical Advisor in case anything needs to be done with the forum programming. Since January 1, James.R has been making sure the forum has ticked along as it should, and now he and Rich B can back each other up if any technical problems need attention. So I would like to express my thanks to James.R for stepping in when we needed him and to welcome Rich B to the site team. I am sure that the two of them will do an excellent job of ensuring that the forum continues to run smoothly. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: New Technical Advisor

Post by CJ-Rochester »

This is great news. Thanks to Rich and James for stepping up to the plate. :D
:/
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

Great job guys! 8-)
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

A huge debt of public gratitude is due to all of these people. Finale has done so much work, James.R has been a constant help as well, Rich B will be a fantastic addition, and all of the mods and admins are awesome! As a new mod, I've seen how much work they do, and their dedication and love is staggering. The more I notice other forums online, the more I see just how much our Forum stands out as incredibly efficient, really nice looking and well run. And of course we all get so much information from one another all the time here about our favorite show. Welcome aboard Rich, and thank you in advance for all of the help I'm sure you'll be giving to us all! :D

Sean

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee

Return to “Archive”