December 2009 Reviews - London

Chris
Tall Boy

Re: December 2009 - UK Reviews

Post by Chris »

SatinandLace wrote:
jacob wrote:December 31st (5.30 Show)

Did I imagine it or was there a line change in the scene where the 'scabs' burst throught the barrier gate to go to work? I thought I heard 'all aboard the Shylock' :?:
This is definitely a change from Broadway and I think it's 'All aboard the Skylark', although I'm not quite sure what it means.
"All aboard the Skylark" was a quote from a children's tv programme from years ago called Noah and Nelly: http://www.thechestnut.com/noah-nelly.htm
"In everything you do, always be yourself"
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: December 2009 Reviews - London

Post by ERinVA »

Once upon a time, they used to say, "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go." 8-)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: December 2009 Reviews - London

Post by Billy Whiz »

ERinVA wrote:Once upon a time, they used to say, "Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go." 8-)
That is on the OCR.

I wonder if it was dropped over copyright issues with Disney?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.

Return to “Reviews Archive”