May 2010 Reviews - NYC

Musical Fanatic
Ballet Girl

Re: May 2010 Reviews - NYC

Post by Musical Fanatic »

LPOZ wrote:[
Thanks Musical Fanatic. Sounds like we were at quite a few of the same shows. It is wonderful to see how determined Jacob is. On Kylend - I hope I didn't sound negative in my review as I certainly didn't mean to. He is an amazing and very talented boy and I can't wait to catch him again as TB, Michael or Billy in the future.

Just woke up realising I have no BE show to go to... :shock: :( I'd better put on the sound track and go for a run :roll:
Your welcome. I don't think you were to hard on him.
Bre*st Cancer awareness. My
Mom is now a ! year survivor
cincinnati
Tall Boy

Re: May 2010 Reviews - NYC

Post by cincinnati »

Your review was outstanding.....thank you so much. I was in Chicago Sunday and saw Tommy Batchelor. The job that Keean Johnson did was next to outstanding. I miss Keean in the New York production, I thought that he couldn't get any better but I was wrong. The New York production will soon be blessed by the return of the "Babe Ruth" of the Imperial David Bologna. The New York production as you listed in your review is not missing a beat. The return of Dayton and the addition of David Bologna will make this show roll into the summer. This summer promises to be a lot of fun for fans of BETM, your review and kind words on their work underlines this.

I also want to second your thoughts on the show of appreciation (applause) to the cast. They feed off of that and take a lot of pride when they get it. I to have been a bit put off when I don't see more reaction from the crowd.....I don't care anymore, I stand and clap when I want.....

Return to “Reviews Archive”