Phil Snowden--Mr. Braithwaite

bubsycm
Debbie

Re: Phil Snowden

Post by bubsycm »

I keep seeing this advert. It would be one of those really annoying ones if it wasn't for the Billy connection :lol:
Charlotte x
Jabka
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jabka »

I actually think it is really funny - and it does look like Phil Snowden - that's exactly what I thought when I first saw it :lol: :lol:
Ruth
23/05/07 the day Billy danced into my life :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
billybuddies4eva
Tall Boy

Post by billybuddies4eva »

As soon as I saw the advert..I had to freeze it and was like MUM !!!...is this Phil Snowden :shock: :?: , and we both agreed it was. Otherwise, he has a long lost twin :lol:

Corey x3 Layton x3 Josh x2 Tanner x3 Brad x2 Hogan x1 Sam x1 Liam x1 Travis x1 Ollie x2 Fox 1 Trent x0.5 Davidx0.5

Shaun x4 Jonty x3 George x3 Ryan x2 Dean x2 Daniel x2 George x3 Brad x1 Jake x2 Keane x1 Connor x1
ITK
Tall Boy

Post by ITK »

I can now confirm, it is him. :P
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

I was really amused earlier, when during the break for neighbours, it was Billy cast central. First it was Fox with his petit filous then straight afterwards was Phil Snowden with Currys very amusing, i like the advert think its funny.
Was really amused that they were on straight after each other.
Not about Phil but also saw Sean Kingsley in wire in the blood last week.Think it was itv3 but could be wrong, i was just going through channels so cant be sure.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

I saw it too . Agree that it would be a bit annoying if it didnt have the Billy connection xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
*Lottie*
Tony

Post by *Lottie* »

The curry's advert is on so much with Phil in :P
Charlotte

The Musical Vs The Film - " there's more depth & passion to it" - Scott Mckenzie 9.3.11
burtond
Michael

Post by burtond »

Phil is currently playing Mr Braithwaite at the moment (has been for many weeks). I my view he makes a great comic Mr Braithwaite. He has brought a number of simple but effective personal interpretations to the role which are exceptionally funny. He uses his props well to maximise the comic value - examples of this are:
1) When Dad bulldozes his way into the Ballet class to see Billy for the first time - Mr B uses the Music Book to mask his face (previous Mr B's used to leave the room and re-enter when Dad had left (never understood this!)
2) During Born to Boogie - exposing a different vest for each level - its just the 'camp' way in which this is done together with his use of the piano as a support.
Really enjoy watching you Phil.
An ex-Regular and someone who was Passionate about the show but who has now found the rest of the WEST END.
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

burtond wrote:Phil is currently playing Mr Braithwaite at the moment (has been for many weeks). I my view he makes a great comic Mr Braithwaite. He has brought a number of simple but effective personal interpretations to the role which are exceptionally funny. He uses his props well to maximise the comic value - examples of this are:
1) When Dad bulldozes his way into the Ballet class to see Billy for the first time - Mr B uses the Music Book to mask his face (previous Mr B's used to leave the room and re-enter when Dad had left (never understood this!)
2) During Born to Boogie - exposing a different vest for each level - its just the 'camp' way in which this is done together with his use of the piano as a support.
Really enjoy watching you Phil.

Im pretty sure that Sean Henson does this too - he is understudy mr B - very funny indeed xxx
Dean x1, Leon x1, Trent x1, Josh x12, Layton x10, Corey x5, Fox x10, Tom x15, Brad x5,Ollie x7,Tanner x2, Dean CC x 9, Aaron x 2, Rhys x3, Scott x5, Ryan x10, Adam x2, Kaine x5, Harris x3, Harrison x12, Redmond x3, Ali x1
pinknick103
Tony

Post by pinknick103 »

Fantasic portrayal of Dad last night. Totally superb. Couldnt fault it at all. Please see my review for more details.
Well done Phil - I really hope to see you as Dad again very soon xxx

Return to “Cast - London”