Scott McKenzie

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Scott McKenzie

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thanks for the clarification Brad as "seath" had me puzzled as well.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
BEJB
Small Boy

Post by BEJB »

Dumbarton teen seeks sponsor to fund ballet dream:
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home ... m.21452419
jacob
Ballet Girl

Post by jacob »

Scott danced at The Royal Opera House Linbury Studio last night. This was the first of a series of end of year Shows that will culminate in a performance in the Main House on July 14th. Scott was in a specially choreographed piece, Youth Concerto which kicked the evening off. This was an ambitiously constructed opportunity for a large cast to show their classical ballet techniques in a sequence of scenes danced to music by Dmitri Kabelesky-Piano Concerto no3 in D Major Op 50 (Youth). Scott now has a fine technique and sense of timing. Moreover, he was able to show his partnering skills which I had not often seen him using before. The boys wore navy blue tights and top with some having a white V front. This classical style suited the feel of the piece. Scott was cast with Years 10 and 11 Lower School and 1st year Upper School students. I find it difficult to describe Youth Concerto as it seemed to lack narrative but it served as an excellent showcase. The boys have difficulty smiling but Scott did do his best :D
I look forward to seeing him again soon. Well done for last night.
'Are we human or are we dancers?' The Killers

Finish
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Happy 16th Birthday, Scott!!

Have a great celebration among family and friends!
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Post by BILLYFAN »

Have a great Birthday, Scott

Enjoy your day
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Happy 16th Birthday, Scott! :D

Have a Great Day
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Scott contributed to a section of the Royal Ballet School's Student Voice blog called In Search of Dickens. See page 5:

http://www.royalballetschool.org.uk/wp- ... ec2013.pdf
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by kport »

Scott is mentioned in this article:

http://www.biggleswadetoday.co.uk/news/ ... -1-6877882

According to previous posts, Lauren Adams was Swing Dresser in BETM, and has choreographed dance routines for Corey Snide, among others, since.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Since leaving Billy Elliot, Scott has been at The Royal Ballet School’s Upper School at Covent Garden. Scott leaves the School this summer and I have permission from him and his family to let you know that only yesterday Scott was offered a full contract with The Vienna State Ballet and starts in September. Well done, Scott.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
MegaBillyfan
George

Post by MegaBillyfan »

Billy Whiz wrote:Since leaving Billy Elliot, Scott has been at The Royal Ballet School’s Upper School at Covent Garden. Scott leaves the School this summer and I have permission from him and his family to let you know that only yesterday Scott was offered a full contract with The Vienna State Ballet and starts in September. Well done, Scott.
For this time I´m lucky to live in Vienna - going to the state opera and watching Scott will be great (I had not the lchance to see him as Billy, but my daughter did!)! I´m looking forward to seeing an Ex-Billy in Vienna!
London: 27 shows (Ryan 2* - my first Billy, Dean, Kaine 4*, Adam, Redmand 4*, Harrison 3*, Harris 2*, Tade 3*, Ali 2*, Matteo, Ollie, Bradley, Nat, Euan - my last Billy)

I can´t really explain it, I haven´t got the words
It´s a feeling that you can´t control ...

Return to “Cast - London”