which the morn brings forth.
Ill fitted to sustain unkindly shocks
or be trailed along the soiling earth.
A gem that glitters while it lives
and no forewarnings gives.
But, at the touch of wrong,
without a strife
slips in a moment out of life.

May Charlotte's family and friends find the strength to overcome this terrible tragedy.

Pat
jen
Miner

Re: Charlotte Leatherbarrow

Post by jen »

This is so sad I read about the accident and felt so sorry for all concerned especially her family and friends.
It is a great show that people do come and see. Because it's not
just a show for adults, or just for children, or just for people that
like theatre, I'd say for everyone, and it's got so much emotion
behind it. Because who ever comes and sees it, feels the story -
so I think: it's brilliant!" (GM)
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Absolutely tragic situation for her immediate family and friends, as well as her wider 'Billy' family.

Can't imagine what they must all be going through right now.

Terrible news.
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

Awful news. My thoughts are with Charlotte's family, friends and the 'Billy' cast & crew.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

I have been asked by the company to let you all know that they will forward any cards and messages of sympathy to the Leatherbarrow family. You may send them to the family as follows:

Leatherbarrow Family
c/o Company Office
Victoria Palace Theatre
Victoria St
London SW1E 5EA, United Kingdom
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
angelenroute
Billy

Post by angelenroute »

Charlotte, your beautiful soul was with us for far too short a time. This was such a sad end to a beautiful life, but no one would want their last moments to be the impression left behind. And that is why I know the Billy Elliot company, your fellow ballet girls and all of the cast, your family, your friends and everyone who came to see the show will remember you for the wonderful girl you were on and off the stage for the years you were blessed with. Everyone who smiled and laughed with joy seeing your fun turn in this beautiful show will always remember you with deep love and appreciation for the God-given talents you shared with the world.

As a fan from New York, I join all of the Billy Elliot fans around the globe who are mourning as we heard the news this weekend. I bawled my eyes out when I found out on Friday night and the sadness is still weighing very heavy on me tonight. Billy Elliot is about community, solidarity and support, and as one worldwide Billy Elliot community, we all mourn as one community who has lost one of our youngest daughters.

The news spread across Facebook and Twitter and is still spreading now. Across the globe tears are being cried in abundance for Charlotte, and in the days, weeks, months and years to come, I know the Billy Elliot company in London, worldwide Billy Team and fans from all over will be there to support the Leatherbarrow family. In this time of enormous sadness for them, I pray that the love of those closest to their family will help them through and that Heaven's newest little angel will comfort them from above.

With solidarity in grief with you all,
Sean =(
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

Tragic Accidents Happen - Unfortunately :cry:

I have said a simple prayer. God Bless All concerned.
Cheers

Brad
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

The performance on Tuesday, Aprill 19th was dedicated to Charlotte and a handout was given to all audience members. Please click on the link below to read the leaflet which has been sent to me by Mary Malone at the Victoria Palace. If anybody would like to make a donation to the charity that Charlotte's parents have set up then details are on the handout.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Thanks for posting BW.Thats really lovely.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
KeefyM
Michael

Post by KeefyM »

Thanks for posting David.

Great that you got sent a proper clean version rather than my Iphone pics of the flyer
with the leaflet a bit crumpled after being in my pocket.

A great cause so please make a donation if you can folks!.

Return to “Cast - London”