Olly Taylor

Muppet
Michael

Re: Olly Taylor

Post by Muppet »

Olly was an AWESOME Billy in my opinion. His portrayal was very different than many of the others...to me his Billy appeared vulnerable, troubled, angry and confused. He was extremely convincing and personally I feel he was equally as good a singer and dancer as the 'award' winning Liam Mower!!

My most memorable Olly moment has to be his 'Letter Reprise' on his final night.

Could this be a contender for the most emotional and heart-breaking moment in BETM history? I think so!

All the best for the future Olly.

Great to see you again in London recently too! ;)

J
Jabka
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jabka »

Olly was an amazing Billy and I still cry when I hear his letter reprise - those you tube links we all love :lol: :lol:

He never failed to deliver a great show and he gave such a different portrayal from all the other Billy's at the time.
I really miss him as Billy but having seen him at Layton's last show, I have had to accept that he would not be convincing now - he has grown into a very mature young man but could not pass for 12 or 13 by any stretch of the imagination.

Olly you were a wonderful Billy and one of the reasons I went back again and again to see the show. :D :D
Ruth
23/05/07 the day Billy danced into my life :D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid beholder a black eye.
Miss Piggy
VaRus
Small Boy

Post by VaRus »

I want to thank Ellen (ERinVA) who (once again) helped me with some English language problems in a new section of my essay (it was not easy even for her (and she is profi!) as some trademark sentences were as long and convoluted as an anaconda of good size). Although, continuing to tinker with the text, I did my best to add some new mistakes...
Valery
BILLYFAN
Debbie

Olly Taylor

Post by BILLYFAN »

in the Paignton dance festival last week(easter 2009) olly came 1st in the 14yr old class in ballet
Muppet
Michael

Re: olly taylor

Post by Muppet »

BILLYFAN wrote:in the Paignton dance festival last week(easter 2009) olly came 1st in the 14yr old class in ballot
Well done Olly!! 8-)
MrWestEnd
Ballet Girl

Re: olly taylor

Post by MrWestEnd »

Congrats Olly!
"Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher, We all celebrate today, Cause it's one day closer to your death" - Billy Elliot the musical - Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher

"Do you think the wizard is dumb? Or like munchkins so small minded?" - Wicked - The Wizard and I
jillmichael
Tall Boy

Post by jillmichael »

Yay Olly! I get so happy when the kids continue to excel in their dancing post-Billy!

Should someone merge this thread with the other Olly thread to keep it all clean?
sfo
George

Post by sfo »

congratulations Olly
aimeewill_2002
Tall Boy

Post by aimeewill_2002 »

Well done Olly
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

What great news.
WELL DONE OLLY
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS

Return to “Cast - London”