Liam Mower

Muppet
Michael

Liam Mower

Post by Muppet »

To the youngest ever recipient of the Olivier Award for 'Best Actor'....

LIAM MOWER

Thank you LIAM for all the fantastic shows you performed as Billy

...and for all the things we will remember you for:

- Your graceful dancing
- Your innocent and vulnerable portrayal of Billy
- Your pure singing perfection
- Your friendly disposition with fans
Finale
Former Admin

Re: Liam Mower

Post by Finale »

I couldn't agree more with the post above, Muppet, and he certainly has a lot of talent with the dance - I still love viewing his Electricity performed live from time to time.
ilovebillyelliotlots
Tall Boy

Post by ilovebillyelliotlots »

i agree with everything you've said muppet eventhough i never saw liam perform, but i can imagine that he was amazing! :D
02.10.08 - Tanner
31.12.08 - Tom
22.01.09 - Tanner
12.05.09 - Ollie
26.06.09 - Tanner/Tom
26.09.09 - Tanner
28.11.09 - Tom
01.01.10 - Ollie
I love this show! :D
Alex
Ballet Girl

Post by Alex »

Finale wrote:I still love viewing his Electricity performed live from time to time.
Heh . . . me too. Yeah, pathetic Teenage Liam Fanboy here. :oops: Alex is ridiculously obsessed with Liam's dancing. What I wouldn't give to be able to dance at least a tenth as well as that . . . *goes green with envy* He glides across the floor like it's not even there! Also, wasn't he good in Wire in the Blood? Was watching that the other day, and he doesn't overact it. Which would be so easy to do in a role like that, for someone who is used to stage acting.

. . . and now I need to go watch him on Youtube. :roll:
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."

Pratchett.
Mike Newman
Tall Boy

Post by Mike Newman »

:) Liam was also a class act in 'Guys and Dolls ' and was also a superb and brilliant 'Pinnochio'. Just waiting for any news that he might be in a show performed by students of the Ballet Rambert.

" and we all go together when we go ".
Alex
Ballet Girl

Post by Alex »

Mike Newman wrote:Just waiting for any news that he might be in a show performed by students of the Ballet Rambert.
Oooo, that would be awesome! We could all turn up and support him! :D
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."

Pratchett.
Muppet
Michael

Post by Muppet »

Alex wrote:
Mike Newman wrote:Just waiting for any news that he might be in a show performed by students of the Ballet Rambert.
Oooo, that would be awesome! We could all turn up and support him! :D
If we all turned up, we'd probably scare him!!

(I am thinking back to when a number of forum members occupied the whole front row at Pinnochio in Bradford!!) :D

Actually he seemed really appreciative and thanked us when we saw him afterwards. He is a nice lad.
Alex
Ballet Girl

Post by Alex »

Muppet wrote: If we all turned up, we'd probably scare him!!
Nothing wrong with a bit of pressure to help you perform! *cackles!* We'd be doing him a favour! The concern is whether or not the school has a theatre large enough to accommodate us all . . . :D

Wish I'd seen him in Pinnochio (is that spelt right?? *shrugs*)

Pratchett.
billybuddies4eva
Tall Boy

Post by billybuddies4eva »

I realise now just how privledged i was to catch liam a month before he left. When he first walked on stage I was like " hey mum, that's the original" :lol: ..not knowing what magical show was to commence. He was the billy that spurred my interest in seeing the show a second time and will always be Billy :mrgreen:

Corey x3 Layton x3 Josh x2 Tanner x3 Brad x2 Hogan x1 Sam x1 Liam x1 Travis x1 Ollie x2 Fox 1 Trent x0.5 Davidx0.5

Shaun x4 Jonty x3 George x3 Ryan x2 Dean x2 Daniel x2 George x3 Brad x1 Jake x2 Keane x1 Connor x1
Finale
Former Admin

Post by Finale »

Alex wrote:
Finale wrote:I still love viewing his Electricity performed live from time to time.
Heh . . . me too. Yeah, pathetic Teenage Liam Fanboy here. :oops: Alex is ridiculously obsessed with Liam's dancing. What I wouldn't give to be able to dance at least a tenth as well as that . . . *goes green with envy* He glides across the floor like it's not even there! Also, wasn't he good in Wire in the Blood? Was watching that the other day, and he doesn't overact it. Which would be so easy to do in a role like that, for someone who is used to stage acting.

. . . and now I need to go watch him on Youtube. :roll:
Looks like both Alex's are similar! I was actually originally more of a James Lomas fan, but then again that is going back to my 2007 days.

Return to “Cast - London”