Shaun Malone

patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Shaun Malone

Post by patc »

Thanks, David, for posting that inspirational and very moving video. Shaun is an example to us all.

Pat
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

Wow, what an inspiration and example he is.
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Great video ! Just goes to show what an important part determination plays in a person's recovery. Praying for Shaun to continue getting better and stronger as he continues his rehabilitation.
athadj
Miner

Post by athadj »

Billy Whiz wrote:I defy anybody not have tears in their eyes as they watch the ending.
What do you mean the ending? I was crying from the first seconds....
No child should have to go through this experience...I'm wishing Shaun a quick and complete recovery 'cos that's the only thing that he deserves after what he's been through.
Athina

London
Liam x 1, Ollie x 4, Dean x 11, Rhys x 8, Aaron x 4, Scott x 9, Josh x 10, Ryan x 10, Adam x 6, Kaine x 7, Harris x 6, Harrison x 2
New York
Peter x 1
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

His brother Tom, whose twitter is public, tweeted on June 14 that his brother (Shaun) had more surgery and was doing fine, and on June 15 that he was doing really well. As we know from the last episode about Shaun on Children's Hospital, he was going to need further surgery, so I assume this must have been it.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
PaulWilly
Ballet Girl

Post by PaulWilly »

And his oldest brother Lee Malone confirmed this in his - as well open - Twitter on
19 June that Shaun "...is a winner for everything he's been through in hospital,
back to 100% soon..."
So all the best, Shaun, for a continued quick recovery!!
“It is a great show that people do come and see. Because it's not
just a show for adults, or just for children, or just for people that
like theatre, I'd say for everyone, and it's got so much emotion
behind it. Because who ever comes and sees it, feels the story -
so I think: it's brilliant!" (GM)
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Post by Born to Boogie »

Shaun and his family have asked me to pass on his many thanks to members of the Forum for all the kind wishes and messages of support that they have sent by various means over the past year.

With a few ups and downs along the way Shaun is continuing to make very good progress and is working hard to help his recovery.

Shaun and his family hope to do some fundraising for the Royal Manchester Chidren's Hospital in the New Year - which I hope to be able to post further details about in due course in the knowledge that a number of Forum members may wish to make a donation to support the vital work that they do.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Thank you Born to Boogie for posting this update on Shaun.

I am sure every other Forum member, like me, wishes him well for the future.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish him and his family all the best for Christmas and New Year.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Indeed, it is good to hear that Shaun is still progressing with his recovery. I too wish him and his family everything good for Christmas and the year 2012.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

Christmas magic at McLaren

Patients being treated at Royal Manchester Children's Hospital got to experience what it is like to be an F1 driver at a special festive afternoon of fun and surprises at McLaren.

http://www.knutsford.com/news/article/5 ... at-mclaren

Return to “Cast - London”