Eliot Carrington (small boy)

troscapole
Small Boy

Eliot Carrington (small boy)

Post by troscapole »

just wondered what you thought about Eliots performances as the small boy, I think his vocal projection is loud and his timing his spot on ?
Clazzimay
Small Boy

Re: Eliot Carrington (small boy)

Post by Clazzimay »

I think he`s great. So cute & full of character. Well done Eliot!
LIPSTICK, MASCARA & A TIARA PEOPLE WILL THINK YOUR MENTAL!!
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have to agree with you Clazzimay. A little superstar.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
JohnH
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by JohnH »

I thought Eliot was a great wee performer the last time I saw him. His voice came across very clear and he almost seemed to growl the 'Jesus' word during his press-ups. His timing was spot on when he almost sang 'See ya George' and his face was a picture when he said w***er :D

His mum & dad are lovely and I had a great chat with them outside the theatre at the interval. They told me that when Eliot is practising his lines at home, he says 'bleep' instead of the swear word! :lol:
troscapole
Small Boy

Post by troscapole »

Thanks for the quick replies, Clazzimay, johnh and Billy Whiz , Really appreciate it!
troscapole
Small Boy

Post by troscapole »

thank you Billy Whizz for posting the pictures of Eliot (small boy) I think he now feels like a member of the cast as there is still no mention of him in the Billy Elliot brochure. ;)
sleepylins
Ballet Girl

Post by sleepylins »

Elliot is the small boy that i have seen the most in my last 7/8 shows he is great everyones comments are spot on.
Billy:-
Coreyx5, Samx1, Josh.Fx8, Trentx5, Laytonx7, Hoganx2, Fox x10, Tomx10, Tannerx6, Bradx5,Olliex6,Deanx5,Rhysx4,Aaronx2,Scottx2,Josh.Bx0,Ryanx1, Adamx0
Michael:-
Laytonx1, Shaunx14 1/5, Jontyx10 4/5, Danielx4, Lewisx9, Deanx4, Georgex5 , Jakex10, Connor.Dx3,Connor.Kx12, Joex3,Reecex2,Connor.Lx1
Debbie:-
Leighx1, Leycix6, Amyx7, Scarlettx15, Meganx6, Aliciax6, Annabellex6, Fleurx11,Francescax12,Emily.Sx8, Emily.Wx1
79 WONDERFUL SHOWS
troscapole
Small Boy

Post by troscapole »

Thank you too sleepylins smallboy. good to know
troscapole
Small Boy

small boy

Post by troscapole »

good to hear that eliot is back on wednesday , thursday (evening) and sat (evening), I hope he is louder than ever!" :
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

troscapole wrote:I think he now feels like a member of the cast as there is still no mention of him in the Billy Elliot brochure.
The great news is that Eliot's name is in the new programme that I got last Thursday :D

Eliot is a brilliant Small Boy and his boxing scene is hilarious. Fantastic diction and timing is perfect. Lovely smiles for everyone at the stage door. Looking forward to seeing him perform at the Sat. evening show celebrating my 3rd Billy Anniversary (from A9 Dress Circle for a change).

Pat

Return to “Cast - London”