Joseph Harrington

CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Joseph Harrington

Post by CJ-Rochester »

No that had not been posted before. Thanks for finding it! There is some nice footage of Julian in this video too. :D
--Chris
:/
Todd
Dad

Post by Todd »

Looks like Joseph made a cameo appearance in a skit on "Saturday Night Live" on May 5. Look for him in the group of kids holding the dodge balls around the 1 minute mark and then at about 1:05 as the target of an arrow fired by Eli Manning. http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/ ... rs/1400045
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by StevenKing »

Yup def him.
LiamM
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by LiamM »

The skit is called "Little Brothers". Here is a link that works in Canada.
dongringo
Debbie

Post by dongringo »

Funny skit! :lol:
.......__o
.......\ <,
....( )/ ( )
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Sometimes SNL misses the mark for me, but I think this one is terrific! :lol:
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
BEF
Small Boy

Post by BEF »

Can' t see the video in my location :cry:
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

Joseph will appear in the movie "Contest", formerly known as "The Prize Guys", per this announcement from Percolate Productions (of which Thommie Retter is executive producer).

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111805 ... U.facebook
:/
jsd337
Small Boy

Post by jsd337 »

So I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Joseph is on stage again for the New York Musical Theater Festival happening this month in a show called How Deep is the Ocean?

You can see him in the cast list here: http://www.nymf.org/module-ShowManager- ... -1970.html

If anyone's going, let us know how Joseph does!
fifemajor
Small Boy

Post by fifemajor »

I saw Joseph in "How Blue is the Ocean" yesterday in New York. The plot of the show was "interesting" at best; Here's how the musical is billed: "It's summer and the temperature's rising when suddenly every beach on the Jersey Shore is threatened with closure: The water is too polluted for swimming! That is until Rob – a small town pool technician – stumbles upon an opportunity that will change his life and save the sea. But when a local handy man's lust for power and revenge threatens Rob's world, the two rivals are thrust into battle to restore the ocean and win the heart of a woman they both love. How Deep Is The Ocean? is a musical comedy about love, lust, and chlorine."

It's about a has-been pool cleaner who is infatuated with chlorine and its benefits in cleaning pools. Of course, an opportunity arises to clean the ocean in New Jersey because it has become polluted. As Rob he tries to figure out the right "formula," a former partner and rival steals the formula and gains the attention and praise of the town. This rival, "Andy" also manipulates things and attempts to win over However, I enjoyed the music and the acting, even though I thought that the story line was silly.

Joseph did a great job, as one would expect. He had a supporting role, and was in most scenes. He has a beautiful singing voice, and he had some small solos. I was hoping to see him sing and dance more, but that would be "Billy Elliot" again!

I saw him after the show with his Mom, and he was as gracious as ever. I will be posting a few photos from the stage door on my flickr page.

One nice surprise, was an unannounced casting of Tony Danza in the show. In Act 2, he spoke out from the audience to encourage Rob, the pool-cleaner, to not give up and win his wife back.

It was very entertaining, and great to see Joseph perform again.

Return to “Cast - Broadway”