MERCHANDISE...

For off-topic content
Brad
George

Re: MERCHANDISE...

Post by Brad »

Todd wrote:
Yorkie wrote: Interesting, I'm tempted by a golf ball marker but somebody needs to let them know it's 50p not 50 pee (which is what Michael needs in the boxing scene) :D
Reminds me of when I was in London a few years ago with a friend of mine who was making his first visit to the U.K. We ran across an outdoor pay toilet with a price of "5p." He read the sign and said, "Yeah, I think I need to '5 pee' right about now !" (sorry for the bathroom humor :lol: )
Only 5p. I am pretty sure last time I was at Victoria Station it was about 25p - I was cheap and decided to wait till I got back to the Cherry Court. From memory I wasn't going to make it so I called into the pub on the corner. Only problem was I stayed there and refilled my bladder a couple of times :lol:
Cheers

Brad
Brad
George

Post by Brad »

Todd wrote:
Yorkie wrote: Interesting, I'm tempted by a golf ball marker but somebody needs to let them know it's 50p not 50 pee (which is what Michael needs in the boxing scene) :D
Reminds me of when I was in London a few years ago with a friend of mine who was making his first visit to the U.K. We ran across an outdoor pay toilet with a price of "5p." He read the sign and said, "Yeah, I think I need to '5 pee' right about now !" (sorry for the bathroom humor :lol: )
Only 5p. I am pretty sure last time I was at Victoria Station it was about 25p - I was cheap and decided to wait till I got back to the Cherry Court. From memory I wasn't going to make it so I called into the pub on the corner. Only problem was I stayed there and refilled my bladder a couple of times :lol:
Cheers

Brad
patc
Mrs Wilkinson

Post by patc »

It has been 30p for a while. A 20p coin + 10p coin does it........however..........

Tip: Insert the 10p first and if the green arrow lights up just push the turnstile and in you go. I've lost count of the number of times this has worked :D.... but, of course, not every time.

Pat
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Pardon the interruption, but I think this merchandise discussion has gone down the toilet. ;)
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

Perhaps we need a new Forum topic about bathroom tips related to the various venues of BETM. :lol:
I've got a few for New York -- but those will not be needed after a month. :cry:

Return to “General Chat”