MERCHANDISE...

For off-topic content
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Re: MERCHANDISE...

Post by Born to Boogie »

This is kind of a merchandise question ... does anyone know for sure which actor's feet are the subject of this David Scheinmann photo? I wonder every time I see it in the VP entrance.

http://www.davidscheinmann.com/photogra ... at=&cat=10
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Those are Liam Mower's feet. They are identified as such in Through the Lens.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Born to Boogie
Tall Boy

Post by Born to Boogie »

Excellent - thanks for he quick answer! I've been trying to get a copy of Through the Lens for a bit as I missed out when they were available and now when I want one I can't get my hands on one! Most of the photos are obvious (or titled with the actor's name) but that one is just called 'Ballet Feet' so I couldn't tell. Many thanks.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

You're welcome. :D

Copies of "Through the Lens" are apparently now available at the Imperial in New York for $85.00, which is about £40, the original price. You might see if someone on here who will be going to the Broadway show would get a copy for you and send it to you.
Ellen

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

What is it exactly?
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

It's a "coffee table" type book of photographs by David Scheinmann, who was the London show's first official photographer. It's a record of the making of the show through the rehearsal process up to Opening Night.
Ellen

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

ERinVA wrote:It's a "coffee table" type book of photographs by David Scheinmann, who was the London show's first official photographer. It's a record of the making of the show through the rehearsal process up to Opening Night.
And some of the photos in the book are nearly as good as ones we have in the gallery :D :D :D

Actually the photographs and the book are excellent.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
rob_hanson1979
George

Post by rob_hanson1979 »

I bought Through the Lens when I was at the Broadway Show. $85 was a lot for a book, but... Its Billy Elliot.
Plus they gave me a free hoodie for spending so much (I think they just wanna get rid of them since the show is closing).
phoebe
Debbie

Post by phoebe »

What is Through The Lens?
rob_hanson1979
George

Post by rob_hanson1979 »

A coffee table book of photos from the London production.

Return to “General Chat”