When are you going to see BETM Chicago next?

mikeguy
Audience Member

Re: When are you going to see BETM Chicago next?

Post by mikeguy »

I was there Saturday Nov 13 and Sunday the 14 for Keean's last show and my next trip is the last show in Chicago, Nov 28th which will make 9 shows for me total
cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

Mikeguy,
Have seen the show well over a dozen times now myself, and am booked for nine more beginning tomorrow, Tues., and Wed., double header. Not at all claiming any gamesmanship...I'm just so glad there's another fanatic out there besides myself. We are obviously devoted to this musical and I'm sure for all sorts of reasons. As I've written in the past...as soon as I'm out the door after a performance, I'm forced to admit that I can't wait until I see it again. I have, and will continue to do so until it closes on the 28th...very, very sadly. Regards, Colin
CJ-Rochester
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by CJ-Rochester »

cws8998 wrote:We are obviously devoted to this musical and I'm sure for all sorts of reasons. ...as soon as I'm out the door after a performance, I'm forced to admit that I can't wait until I see it again.
I know the feeling Colin, and I still consider myself a lightweight at 26 performances. :roll: :lol: ;)
-Chris
:/

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - Chicago”