Still looking...?

cws8998
Ballet Girl

Still looking...?

Post by cws8998 »

Still looking for anyone who is, or has an inside source to continue providing updated tracking of the Chicago Billies and Michaels. It is important for some of us traveling for one day, for instance, from Central Indiana to see the show. Deep gratitude for any information you can provide. Regards, Colin
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Re: Still looking...?

Post by Billy Whiz »

Hi Colin

If you are travelling then that means that you are yet to see the show (at least on this visit). Seeing the previous schedule will not help work out who you are going to see - if indeed that is what you are trying to do.

Be like me and just enjoy whoever walks out on that stage as all the cast are magnificent.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
mrmikerocks
Miner

Re: Still looking...?

Post by mrmikerocks »

I agree. Whatever Billy you are fortunate enough to see you will be happy. They are all extremely talented and wonderful performers.

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - Chicago”