2011 BETM Calendar?

Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

2011 BETM Calendar?

Post by Billy Whiz »

I have produced a 2011 calendar of the UK Billy Elliots and am considering doing one for the New York and Chicago shows. The UK post has not received any interest so before I go to all the work of producing them I wondered if people would be interested?

If there is interest then I will produce them.

If you would like some idea of what they would look like then here is the UK Calendar download link. It is in PDF and set for A4. I will do the US versions in the US paper size. All you need to do is print them off and take them to a printers to get a ring binder put on.

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php? ... Q1N4dnc9PQ

Are you interested?
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2011 BETM Calendar?

Post by ERinVA »

That looks wonderful, David! We also need a Second N. American Tour one as well, but collecting photos for that one might be a bit of a challenge.
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

All the photos I use are my own so it is impossible unfortunately :(
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
jen
Miner

Post by jen »

Looks really good
It is a great show that people do come and see. Because it's not
just a show for adults, or just for children, or just for people that
like theatre, I'd say for everyone, and it's got so much emotion
behind it. Because who ever comes and sees it, feels the story -
so I think: it's brilliant!" (GM)

Return to “Chat about Billy Elliot the Musical - Chicago”