BETM connections

A place for all games
angelenroute
Billy

Re: BETM connections

Post by angelenroute »

I'm seeing them now this morning on my small Netbook. :) I use Firefox on my home computer, and Chrome here on the Netbook. I'd quickly add too...my home computer is basically in hospice care right now at the end of his long and beautiful life. He shows me the blue screen of death now and then, yet somehow keeps going onward, not yet ready to embrace the light...er, dark. I've had it...him...since 2005, and am in desperate need of a new one now, which I hope to do soon. (It feels good telling you this from my Netbook; don't want to hurt the old boy's feelings).

So yeah, no idea! Will use my Netbook or Chrome in the future to view this thread though. :)

Seán

"Good writers define reality; bad ones merely restate it." -Edward Albee
kport
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: BETM connections

Post by kport »

I had a similar problem with my Chromebook some time ago, Sean. I fixed it by going into Settings - Advanced Settings - then scrolling down the list to Reset Browser Settings, which fixed the issue (brought about, I believe, by adding an app at some point that altered the settings). My data was not lost (but passwords were.)

If all else fails, and you can stand doing it, restore your Chrome netbook to factory settings by using Powerwash. If you have been backing things up to the Cloud with your Google account, your data should be retained.

I think the culprit app was Adblocker, but I am not certain.

Return to “Games”