May 2010 Reviews - Chicago

Musical Fanatic
Ballet Girl

Re: May 2010 Reviews - Chicago

Post by Musical Fanatic »

sctwins wrote:5.27 Wednesday Evening

I think Cesar got the most enthusiatic audience reception during my Chicago Billython.He was just fanstastic!

There were quite a lot of people at the stagedoor.It seemed that a group of girls saw the show and tried to take a group picture with Patrick(Tony) and Cesar so I moved faster to stagedoor than them and got my playbill signed. :lol:

That's it for Cesar's show and now starting to work on the review for Tommy's show!

============

ETA
Can't wait for your Tommy review. Cesar's ballet did amaze me when I saw it. I am glad people are showing at SD. It was very quiet at most of the shows I saw. Except for a school group :D at one show
Bre*st Cancer awareness. My
Mom is now a ! year survivor
Musical Fanatic
Ballet Girl

Post by Musical Fanatic »

sctwins
During the intermission,a gentleman next to me asked me if I had any problem understanding all those accents and stuff.I said as I saw the show and the movie before it was not too hard to understand.Then he was really surprised and like 'Wow,this is your second time to see the show?' :oops: ;)
Set them straight don't feel bad about how many times you have seen the show :D :D :lol: I admit I do get embarrassed :D sometimes. Thank you for the reviews they make me feel like I am there.
Sam
Bre*st Cancer awareness. My
Mom is now a ! year survivor
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Great reviews, Cha. Thanks!
gpcolo
George

Post by gpcolo »

sctwins- You have perfectly and intimately described Tommy's performance. After seeing him last month in Chicago I said that "Tommy Batchelor is Billy Elliot" as he has become one with the role. I can't wait to get back there to see him again. Thanks for all of the time you put into your reviews and I am glad your wallet had a happy ending!

Return to “Reviews - Chicago”