Which Billy's are these?

Is the Music live? Where are auditons held?
StevenKing
Mrs Wilkinson

Re: Which Billy's are these?

Post by StevenKing »

To be fair Colin (and Sam) kind of were(are) ringers...already well experienced so the training was done in record time AND looked WAY younger then they were. I don't think they'll do that again for London at least because it's beyond rare to find a Billy not needing much training AND they want them to last longer...plus the circumstances were rather unique for both.
Bridget40
Tall Boy

Post by Bridget40 »

StevenKing wrote: I believe he STARTED older then any billy even ENDED at.
Really... How old was he? He does look older, and bigger than the current Billy's, but not by much.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Bridget40 wrote:StevenKing wrote:
I believe he STARTED older then any billy even ENDED at.

Really... How old was he? He does look older, and bigger than the current Billy's, but not by much.
I believe Colin was born on 16-Aug-1990, which would have made him 15 when he debuted on 13-Mar-2006 and 16 at his last show on 24-Jan-2007.
Sheepdog
Tall Boy

Post by Sheepdog »

Can anyone supply a link to a copy the original "trademark" Billy image?

As for liking or not liking the one that is currently established: It is always a gamble to "mess with" the image of a product. (It might be fun to stop ten people on a sidewalk, show them just the picture (no text), ask them if they recognize it.)
Bridget40
Tall Boy

Post by Bridget40 »

porschesrule wrote:I believe Colin was born on 16-Aug-1990, which would have made him 15 when he debuted on 13-Mar-2006 and 16 at his last show on 24-Jan-2007.
Well I would never have guessed that the boy in that trailer was 15/16. Then again, I couldn't believe it when somebody told me at Mitchell's last show that he was 14!
ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ERinVA »

Sheepdog wrote:Can anyone supply a link to a copy the original "trademark" Billy image?

As for liking or not liking the one that is currently established: It is always a gamble to "mess with" the image of a product. (It might be fun to stop ten people on a sidewalk, show them just the picture (no text), ask them if they recognize it.)
Here it is:
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.

Return to “Information/Questions about BETM”