Gala performance - Elton John

ERinVA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gala performance - Elton John

Post by ERinVA »

alexmom wrote:Just a comment from Alex Ko's mom... Alex's family is in London for a month because Alex's mom's was issued a special invitation to King's College. Alex was invited to the gala because he was in town. The company did not make any special arrangements - he was not flown in specially for the event.
Thanks for clearing that up, and welcome to the forum, alexmom. I hope the family is enjoying the time in London. :D
Ellen

"I don't want people who want to dance; I want people who have to dance.”
-George Balanchine 1904 -1983

To follow the forum's Twitter at http://twitter.com/BEForum, click on the direct link in Applies to All Forums above.
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

cglaid wrote:Anyone find a video of the curtain call yet?
Videoing was not allowed but it would be great if an official one was available.
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
porschesrule
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by porschesrule »

Amy Binns of eltonjohn.com adds her review of the Gala show:

http://www.eltonjohn.com/news/article.j ... d=32738748
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

I posted a couple of photos of the Gala in the reviews section but I suppose I should post them here as well. I have also added 4 more photos.

Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
dancingboy
Billy

Post by dancingboy »

Exceptionally good photos, David.
Rich B
Technical Advisor
Technical Advisor

Post by Rich B »

Great pics, David. Thanks for posting.

Rich
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Here's another from the Gala. It was taken outside the VP after the Gala when I found these 3 young lads hanging around. I haven't a clue who they are but it makes a nice photo :D :D ;)

Return to “Special Shows - London”