Get-together meal on Saturday, May 10th

Westletonion
Miner

Re: Get-together meal on Saturday, May 10th

Post by Westletonion »

Westletonion
patc wrote:
MsRF wrote:
Billy Whiz wrote:Seeing as we have people coming to London from all over the place, the Admins thought it would be nice to have a get-together meal between shows on Saturday, May 10th. The venue is to be arranged depending on numbers so the sooner people can indicate their intentions the better.

To add your Forum name to the list please click on the "Quote " button. Add your name before the " [/ quote] " and then press "Submit"

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
Kport
CJRochester
MsRF
pinknick103
jdmag44
patc
Westletonion
Barry Appleby
George

Post by Barry Appleby »

Barry Appleby
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

Billy Whiz wrote:Seeing as we have people coming to London from all over the place, the Admins thought it would be nice to have a get-together meal between shows on Saturday, May 10th. The venue is to be arranged depending on numbers so the sooner people can indicate their intentions the better.

To add your Forum name to the list please click on the "Quote " button. Add your name before the " [/ quote] " and then press "Submit"

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
Kport
CJRochester
MsRF
pinknick103
jdmag44
patc
Westletonion
Barry Appleby
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
maria
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by maria »

Go home Billy wrote:

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
Kport
CJRochester
MsRF
pinknick103
jdmag44
patc
Westletonion
Barry Appleby
Go home Billy
maria
Cherri
<- A new use for the Billy Bag!!!
cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

Colin Stetson
cws8998
Ballet Girl

Post by cws8998 »

maria wrote:
Go home Billy wrote:

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
Kport
CJRochester
MsRF
pinknick103
jdmag44
patc
Westletonion
Barry Appleby
Go home Billy
maria
Cherri
Colin Stetson
FM-Switzerland
Tall Boy

Post by FM-Switzerland »

cws8998 wrote:
maria wrote:
Go home Billy wrote:

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
Kport
CJRochester
MsRF
pinknick103
jdmag44
patc
Westletonion
Barry Appleby
Go home Billy
maria
Cherri
Colin Stetson
FM-Switzerland
Billy Whiz
Gallery Admin
Gallery Admin

Post by Billy Whiz »

A reservation has been made at Prezzo in Victoria Station for us. Some of us have eaten there before and the food is excellent. More details later but here is a link if you want to have a look at the restaurnant and menu.

http://www.prezzorestaurants.co.uk/rest ... oria-place
Billy Whiz is the Gallery Admin. Please send your photos, articles etc to forum.gallery[at]billyelliottheforum.me.uk Please replace [at] with @

In the email can you also please let me know the date where and when the photo(s) was taken, who is in the photo(s) as well as your forum name.

When you send photos to the gallery can you also please PM me to let me know that you have sent them. If I don't receive them after a couple of days I can then chase them up.
Lightman7
Small Boy

Post by Lightman7 »

Is it too late to add me? I just had a schedule cancellation that weekend and am now coming for a Billython!

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
Kport
CJRochester
MsRF
pinknick103
jdmag44
patc
Westletonion
Barry Appleby
Go home Billy
maria
Cherri
cws8998
FM-Switzerland
Lightman7
jaj2636
Small Boy

Post by jaj2636 »

Plus 2
Lightman7 wrote:Is it too late to add me? I just had a schedule cancellation that weekend and am now coming for a Billython!

Billy Whiz
ERinVA
Rich B
Kport
CJRochester
MsRF
pinknick103
jdmag44
patc
Westletonion
Barry Appleby
Go home Billy